By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

Jigsawx1 said:

Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn looks good, the other are a lot of Garbage. Hopefully Sony will bring these two Games and dont delay it for years without one word like the other times in Gaming History......

Persona 5 looks like garbage? I beg to differ. Lol

Around the Network
Chief said:
Burek said:

Well, Sony seems to think that R&C is budget, since they are not asking a full price for it. I skipped SFV because I don't think a slightly enhanced and reskinned game deserves mention. I mean, it is exactly the same game with the same fighters as last gen, just enhanced to use power advantages of PS4. You might as well put MLB 16 on the list

Its a remake, so like with Gears Of War UE, its priced at $40 but not a budget release.

Gears of War UE isn't even comparable to R&C. Don't get me wrong, the devs did a great job on GoW UE, but R&C has had way more work done to it. The only thing it shares with the original game is parts of the story (it has been altered). Other than that it has brand new locations, brand new weapons, the gameplay has been updated to how the series has evolved (and it has changed quite substantially since the first game). Gears got new graphics, the rest remained the same. Ratchet and Clank is way more than that. The difference between Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Ratchet & Clank is about as big as the difference between Gears of War Ultimate Edition and God of War 3 Remastered.

Jigsawx1 said:

Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn looks good, the other are a lot of Garbage. Hopefully Sony will bring these two Games and dont delay it for years without one word like the other times in Gaming History......

Most of the other games have the same graphics like sunset overdrive 

DerNebel said:
Jigsawx1 said:

Persona 5 looks like garbage? I beg to differ. Lol

I know right, I mean it's all a subjective matter, but it's not like Uncharted and Horizon are the only PS4 exclusives coming that won't be regarded as garbage by the wider community, if anything most people are going to rate the following really highly:

The Last Guardian, Ni-Oh, RIGS, Gravity Rush 2, Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet & Clank, Yakuza 6 and King of Fighters 14 all look very good, if not great, all are slated for 2016.

Dreams is likely also coming next year.

Then there's things that are yet to have release dates, like Deep Down and Let it Die (Making a potential 13 big exclusives on PS4).
Finally smaller games, 14)WiLD, 15)Rime, 16)Alienation, 17)The Tomorrow Children, 18)Shadow of the Beast, 19)Kill Strain, 20)Fat Princess Adventures, 21)Drawn to Death.

Obviously we all have different tastes, but I really can't understand anyone calling the above garbage, IMO all but a few of these are definite must plays for me.

Each to their own I guess. ;)

Teeqoz said:
Chief said:

Its a remake, so like with Gears Of War UE, its priced at $40 but not a budget release.

Gears of War UE isn't even comparable to R&C. Don't get me wrong, the devs did a great job on GoW UE, but R&C has had way more work done to it. The only thing it shares with the original game is parts of the story (it has been altered). Other than that it has brand new locations, brand new weapons, the gameplay has been updated to how the series has evolved (and it has changed quite substantially since the first game). Gears got new graphics, the rest remained the same. Ratchet and Clank is way more than that. The difference between Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Ratchet & Clank is about as big as the difference between Gears of War Ultimate Edition and God of War 3 Remastered.

I said its like Gears Of War, not exactly like it. Of course a PS2 game would require a much bigger upgrade than an Xbox 360 (probably PC) game. That said R&C looks better than many original PS4 games, while Gears Of War UE doesn't look as good as many current-gen games, so the upgrade is obviously much bigger.

Though I didn't know they are upgrading the gameplay too, now that sounds good.

Around the Network

Definitely getting Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted 4. Probably getting Dreams and TLG. Plus we know Sony likes to surprise with stuff coming in the same year they announce it.

I am Iron Man

Could be one of the biggest years in Playstation history, with that lineup, plus a ton of great third party stuff and Morpheus.

Hopefully it won't disappoint.

Unbelievable. Is there any chance of getting a thread about PS4 games without someone trying to reduce that list artificially. It's pathetic. Games are games.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Unbelievable. Is there any chance of getting a thread about PS4 games without someone trying to reduce that list artificially. It's pathetic. Games are games.

Japanese games are for childrens and hentai lovers, we need to acczpt the truth

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

DerNebel said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:
Does EverQuest Next have a 2016 or 2017 release date? DAY 1 on PS4! ;)

With the company behind it I wouldn't expect that game anytime soonw

With Planetside 2 out now, their whole focuses has switched to EQ Next per article this summer.