By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

TaMpAbLaCk said:
DerNebel said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:
Does EverQuest Next have a 2016 or 2017 release date? DAY 1 on PS4! ;)

With the company behind it I wouldn't expect that game anytime soonw

With Planetside 2 out now, their whole focuses has switched to EQ Next per article this summer.

What about H1Z1?

Anyway it took them nearly 2 years to get Planetside 2 to PS4 (wasn't that supposed to be launch game?). They have since been sold by Sony and I believe noticably downsized as well. Everquest will likely come to PC first and even that I'd say is still far off, I would just scratch the PS4 version from my mind for now if I were you, I don't think you'll see that in the forseeable future.

Around the Network

Well since I mostly buy Japanese games (localized, of course) and I do not discriminate against Western games (d@mn me and my open mindedness). My wallet is as good as dead in 2016. Not even life support can save it.

GribbleGrunger said:
Unbelievable. Is there any chance of getting a thread about PS4 games without someone trying to reduce that list artificially. It's pathetic. Games are games.

Nope, only western games count. Sales proves it.

I mean, its not like we Eastern guys buy Western games either. Right?

PS4 doesn't have any games, though.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

HollyGamer said:
Normchacho said:
PlayStation 4 2016 line-up makes me solid.

Which part of your body is solid ? lol

That's not important.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I've made a little list of upcoming PS4 100% exclusive games (incl. PS VR). Disregarding year of release because you never know.

Playstation 4

Alienation

Assault Suit Leynos

( DELETED)
Disgaea 5

Deep Down

Dreams

Drawn to Death

Fat Princess Adventures

Gran Turismo 7

Gravity Rush 2

Guns Up!

Hardware Rivals

Hotshots Golf

Horizon Zero Dawn

Hunger (so far PS4 only)

Inferno Climber

Kill Strain

Let It Die

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Nier

Nioh

One Upon Light

Ratchet & Clank

Ready To Run

Rime

Shadow of the Beast

The Tomorrow Children

The Last Guardian

The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 (so far PS4 only)

Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

Ubusuna (so far PS4 only)

Wattam

W!ld

What Remains of Edith Finch

Without Memory

(so far = Developers have specifically announced the game for PS4, however not ruling out other plattforms)

1http://www.armagallant.com/

Playstation VR

Godling

Headmaster

Rigs: Mechanized Combat League

Summer Lesson

VizionEck

Wayward Sky

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

I don't mind Japanese games like GT7,MGS5 or Street fighter 5, but some of those Japanese games is so out there that only people who will like it is people who can understand Japanese culture.

Another solid list! Looks like there will be plenty to play no matter what type of gamer you are!

Even if you don't prefer Japanese games, many of them can score 80+ on Metacritic (Star Ocean 5, NiOh, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Builders, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 6) and they may even see sales of 1 - 2 Million lifetime. The PS4 2016 exclusive lineup is great IMO one of the best in PS history. Although I'll be waiting for some of these games to drop in price.

Snoopy said:
I don't mind Japanese games like GT7,MGS5 or Street fighter 5, but some of those Japanese games is so out there that only people who will like it is people who can understand Japanese culture.

My god...there is absolutely no game on that list that is like that.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Snoopy said:

Who can understand japanese culture? What does it even mean?

Hunting Season is done...