By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

DerNebel said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:
DerNebel said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:
Does EverQuest Next have a 2016 or 2017 release date? DAY 1 on PS4! ;)

With the company behind it I wouldn't expect that game anytime soonw

With Planetside 2 out now, their whole focuses has switched to EQ Next per article this summer.

What about H1Z1?

Anyway it took them nearly 2 years to get Planetside 2 to PS4 (wasn't that supposed to be launch game?). They have since been sold by Sony and I believe noticably downsized as well. Everquest will likely come to PC first and even that I'd say is still far off, I would just scratch the PS4 version from my mind for now if I were you, I don't think you'll see that in the forseeable future.

Well they just have to port H1Z1 since it is out on PC. They need to release EQN on PC/PS4 so 85% of their resources should be all over that game atm. Also it is such a great & important franchise to the MMO world since it was what started it all and the creators of WOW played EQ & said this rox lets make something like this... Vamilla WOW was born. EQ Next ftw! Cannot Wait!

Around the Network
Aerys said:
jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

just decent? reeaaaally? :p

Id hate to see what you have to write about the xbox one's and Wii Us list then...

I said they were decent. This gen doesent fell as good as last gen tbh. Last gen we had exclusives and great multiplats that werent broken coming out from left and rightnow this gen is just underwhelming.

Objectively it's not decent, it would be a crazy downplaying, this year is better than any PS3 year with all what is planned, so you dont make sense.

Nothign is betetr than the last of us my friend.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 12 November 2019

jason1637 said:
Aerys said:
jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

just decent? reeaaaally? :p

Id hate to see what you have to write about the xbox one's and Wii Us list then...

I said they were decent. This gen doesent fell as good as last gen tbh. Last gen we had exclusives and great multiplats that werent broken coming out from left and rightnow this gen is just underwhelming.

Objectively it's not decent, it would be a crazy downplaying, this year is better than any PS3 year with all what is planned, so you dont make sense.

Nothign is betetr than the last of us my friend.

The Last Of Us alone is not enough, and Uncharted 4 could be as good in it's own category

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Uncharted, Horizon, Persona, The Last Guardian and Star Ocean already make that list great for me. And all those jrpgs, yeah keep em coming, jrpgs ftw!

Around the Network

Horizon and Uncharted looks cool.
So, two games for me.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

"Solid" is a comical understatement. xD

Kat shall be my waifu, and yes 2016 looks fantastical super delicious sugoii.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)