Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

yes, decent. it comes right after "n0 g4mzss". :P

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

just decent? reeaaaally? :p

Id hate to see what you have to write about the xbox one's and Wii Us list then...

I said they were decent. This gen doesent fell as good as last gen tbh. Last gen we had exclusives and great multiplats that werent broken coming out from left and rightnow this gen is just underwhelming.

Yeah... no chance Tales of Berseria is coming out next year.

Quite a few shaky ones aswell. KOF XIV for example.

jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

Id hate to see what you have to write about the xbox one's and Wii Us list then...

I said they were decent. This gen doesent fell as good as last gen tbh. Last gen we had exclusives and great multiplats that werent broken coming out from left and rightnow this gen is just underwhelming.

Even ignoring the PS4 2016 exclusives I have to disagree here. We've seen some great games so far this gen, both big and small. MGSV, TW3, Arkham Knight, Ori, Rocket League, Bloodborne, and more. Considering that it's still pretty early, this has been a good gen so far.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The xenophobia and goalpost moving in this thread has taken the mental gymnastics to a higher level. Haha!

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
jason1637 said:

Even ignoring the PS4 2016 exclusives I have to disagree here. We've seen some great games so far this gen, both big and small. MGSV, TW3, Arkham Knight, Ori, Rocket League, Bloodborne, and more. Considering that it's still pretty early, this has been a good gen so far.

Not saying tis bad or anything but like compared to last gen when we ogt a gears of war a zelda and a uncharted during the first year of the it makes this generation look underwhelming.

Plus 10 VR games from WWS alone.

jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

Objectively it's not decent, it would be a crazy downplaying, this year is better than any PS3 year with all what is planned, so you dont make sense.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

jason1637 said:
Normchacho said:

Not saying tis bad or anything but like compared to last gen when we ogt a gears of war a zelda and a uncharted during the first year of the it makes this generation look underwhelming.

none of those games you mention caught my interest even in the slightest. im still not very interested in uncharted.

in that list ive posted i see at least a dozen games (including PS VR) which will find their way into my library.

Hunting Season is done...

jason1637 said:
The list is decent.

I remember someone saying this back then in 7th gen " The list is decent compare to 6th Gen", and then i remember someone saying this also when i was on 6th gen" the game list is prety decent compare to 5th gen", i bet you will saying the same word on 9th gen by saying " the list is prety decent compared to 8th gen " Lol