By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

Any News on the Capcom PS4 Exclusive, Deep Down? That game looks so amazing!
Also the MMORPG Franchise that started it all... EverQuest Next on PS4 release date?!..
THNX 4 Any Info!

Around the Network

New Hot Shots Golf, coming in 2016, as well.

TaMpAbLaCk said:
Also the MMORPG Franchise that started it all... EverQuest Next?!..
THNX 4 Any Info!

They said deep down is getting a huge remake over, and we haven't heard anything about it since then. I think they most likely switched engines because their new next-gen engine wasn't working out so much.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Solid? It is looking great!!!

That's a pretty incomplete list.. Anyway, It's not solid, it's God tier and better than Wii U + XB1 combined.

Around the Network

That's a scary list for people who don't have time, (while i can find money, it's hard to buy times to play games ), i need to quit from my job or take a very long vacation lol

TaMpAbLaCk said:
Also the MMORPG Franchise that started it all... EverQuest Next?!..
THNX 4 Any Info!

As Ali_16x said Capcom confirmed it's still in development a fair few months back (march or may I think), but they wanted to do more with it, so were fully reworking the game.

I have a feeling we won't hear anything about it until it's near to release. Games like Souls, Bloodborne & Ni-Oh have likely set a pretty high benchmark and I think Capcom will want Deep Down to stand out from the crowd in as many areas as possible.

Perhaps at one of Sony's next conferences they'll reintroduce it, with new gameplay and the release date or details on a Beta.

PlayStation 4 2016 line-up makes me solid.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
PlayStation 4 2016 line-up makes me solid.

Which part of your body is solid ? lol

Ali_16x said:

This is a western site, with primarily western gamer so of course this list should be designed with western games. What does Yakuza selling PS4s in Japan have too do with the games releasing in the west for 2016? Nothing.

You think any of the other threads on this site are also made with the Japanese in their mind? LOL no.

This is a western site? So what?

This thread is: PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid

NOT

PlayStation 4 2016 lineup looking solid for games releasing in countries that Ali_16x think matter because he believes western games will be bought in larger quantities by VGChartz people and Ali_16x doesn't want a list of games that contain releases in Japan before they come to West thread

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1