By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

I voted for Wonder-Red. Self-explanatory, considering his moveset potential.
...and Wonder-Pink. Self-explanatory, considering her moveset potential.

I would love to vote for a generic Etrian Odyssey Princess/Regent or some other royal unit, since EO is exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
Dravenet7 said

Though I want Shantae especially, I’ve noticed certain people who have never played her games vote for her and are just voting based on superficial standards. Additionally there are some "exposed factors" about the character that I personally think isn't a good argument, but there are strong cases about the issue suh as the whole Tharja trophy thing.

Snake alone validates all characters, from any game. He was there. Bayonetta can do her hair specials. Or Chris Redfield can blow a zombie up.

That isn't really the point I was making. Even if the majority of people agree with your statement, not every character is making it to the game, and Sakurai, as well as a handful of people at best, are the ones running the Smash Ballot. If the Ridley situation proved anything, not every character is a valid character for the game. That is pretty much wishful thinking. Snake was really an exception under special circumstances, which doesn't nececessitate allowing rated R stunts of Chris of Redfield in an E10 game when Tharja's trophy even had to be kicked. Not saying certain votes are autmatically invalidated, but there should be at least some reognition that there are high hurdles for certain characters.

Meat Boy wouldn't make any sense. I still want Earthworm Jim!

TheWPCTraveler said:

I would love to vote for a generic Etrian Odyssey Princess/Regent or some other royal unit, since EO is exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

With EO Untold 2 out, she wouldn't even have to be generic anymore.

Probably should have clarified in the poll itself: the "Just No" is meant for really silly choices such as:

Shrek
Goku
Mountain Dew
Lonk from Pennsylvania
Johnny Test
Fighting Foodons
Ninja Slayer
Half Life 3

I know some may have just clicked the poll before reading and such, but to make it easier to clarify when actually placing your vote, please clarify why you categorized that character in that slot. Mainly for anything debatable or under, and other than because its not your character of choice as an answer because that really skews the placement of the character currently being charted.

Also note that the poll will be on rotation. Sometime later I will announce the switch before the switch. This is in light of the Ballot ending soon, and I want to chart as many characters as possible.

Around the Network

Alright in about 45 minutes I will be closing the Isaac poll and charting him. Then I'll be making new poll for Shan-
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

Yeah Snake. I'm just randomly generating the names from the list, and he's the next.

Vote while you can for what you think of Isaac

I want Goku in just so I can hunt down the inevitable amiibo.

Updated the for Solid Snake. Also updated the poll to so there would be less confusion as to what Just No meant. I put Snake for me as controversial (Kontroversal-nami) namely because of Konami. A large reason he was in Smash in the first place was because of Kojima's collaboration with Nintendo previously and Sakurai's close friendship with him. And it was wonderful.

Now with the whole Konami hurricane I'm not sure the current state of things would make it easy him to return.
Just my outlook on it. This doesn't mean I want him in less and isn't reflected by my decision in the poll. Feel free to explain your reasoning.

*Note: The Isaac vote was tied between Perfect and Pretty Reasonable with 11 each. I'll make a better chart overall later, but for now I put him in pretty reasonable considering the 1 'debatable' vote. Sort of surprised he wasn't perfect for the majority tbh.

gabzjmm23 said:
better to try collaborating on 3rd parties to bring Alucard, Snake. then have Isaac, Bayo, Shantae would be great.
there are other great characters like Dunban, Heropon Riki in Xenoblade and bring in someone from SMT if possible.
we can also bring some yokai into smash. :)
list goes on. darn.

Why Alucard? He's not that iconic.

Yerm said:
i really just want Ice Climbers back

No luck on that.