By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

I think Wolf is a super likely addition because he was in Brawl so I don't see why he wouldn't be in Smash 4

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I would def like to see Wolf come back! He felt like a great addition to the roster, and he had a good unique moveset as well. I hope he can come back, but not take a potential slot.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Alright 30 minutes until poll closes!

He looks like he's going for the perfect slot.

(I know its earlier than usual, but its mainly due today being the last day for the smash ballot)

Alright! Wolf poll closed!

Yep as expected perfect. 

Next character to arrive shortly

EDIT: Actually it may take a while

Alright the last up for the poll due to time is Dragon Quest series

I really wanted to do both this and Monster Hunter. I'll add the latter if there is spare time, but I ultimately chose Dragon Quest because there is typically (from what I've seen, a unique character). 

The Dragon Quest series, is very strongly connected to Nintendo platforms. Only the recent Deagon Quest Heroes, in my recent memory, is not on the system. With that said, there is a strong idea that Dragon Quest will continue to be supported with Nintendo; not only on the 3DS, but on the NX as well.

It would probably be great incentive for Nintendo to have a DQ character in the game.

Still, I think its debabtable. 

Around the Network

20 minutes until poll closes.

DQ looks to head to debatable.
Sorry for the late update, Just running around everywhere today

Poll Closed!

Looks like the DQ crew goes into debtable. In a slight rush around everywhere so sorry for the belated updates.

This was the last poll! Final results will be up as soon as possible!

Poll is done!

Here is the link to the results: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208878