By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5
Platina said:

I was able to think of a few more franchises, though they are not my preferred picks:
Custom Robo - Probably would pick a robo over a character since the have more abilities, though this series is basically dead
Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd, I wanted him in for Smash 4 but with the DLC costumes and the rereleases on PS3 and Steam, he's super unlikely now
Dragon Quest - Mainline DQ games are on Nintendo plats, though now DQXI is getting a PS4 release though I only played DQIX so I can't say which character to choose :p
TWEWY - Neku, only one game and had a cameo in KH 3D. Not really my choice but an interesting option
Monster Hunter - Never played any of the games but most MH games are on Nintendo consoles

Just additional suggestions in case you need more characters, but ofc, you don't need to use them all ;)

--

Not a fan for Castlevania games, and only played 20 mins of 2 different games, so I'll opt out for this one

Dude your awesome for getting those. I can't beleive I forgot about Lloyd.

And yeah, I really like Metroidvanias but Castlevania has always been pretty offputting for me

Around the Network

Where is lana? I mean have you seen lana, i think she will fit more than impa IMO, she has the nintendo vibe in her, she is super adorable, her weapons are so cool for her movesets, and FUCK she's hot, Lana FTMFW, anways i don't want her to stay in HW i want to see her in other titles and why not start with smash

Dravenet7 said:

Alright the next character is the one that has a such a complex lore surrounding his universe.

Actually you can say his universe ranges a multiverse.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

I only played DDD, but I can see why people absolutely love this guy. He's an awesome character. He's also overpowered but I can see some of moves being usable. For me he's debatable, he's again its Squre though, so I'm really unsure if they would go with it. Then again, with the KH3 delay, they might go for it  for promotional purposes for the future title. Though to be honest, in comparison to other characters, I frankly don't want him in.

UUMMMM, when was KH3 delayed? I mean you can't delay a game that doesn't even have a release date ;)

marsoRa200 said:
Dravenet7 said:

Alright the next character is the one that has a such a complex lore surrounding his universe.

Actually you can say his universe ranges a multiverse.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

I only played DDD, but I can see why people absolutely love this guy. He's an awesome character. He's also overpowered but I can see some of moves being usable. For me he's debatable, he's again its Squre though, so I'm really unsure if they would go with it. Then again, with the KH3 delay, they might go for it  for promotional purposes for the future title. Though to be honest, in comparison to other characters, I frankly don't want him in.

UUMMMM, when was KH3 delayed? I mean you can't delay a game that doesn't even have a release date ;)

I was probably thinking about the Goof fiasco. In any case, I'll add Lana

30 minutes until the Alucard poll closes

Looks like he's under controversial and on thinning ice

Around the Network

Alright poll closed!

Based off the poll, he falls under controversial, somewhat suprising to me.

Next character to arrive shortly!

Alright next up is Lloyd Irving!

I never played a Tales game (as this list grows the more I realize that I missed out on some massive games)

However, I remember playing an online demake of Smash called Smash Flash. He along with Megaman were characters in that game.

Their used to be a huge demand for him that I don't see anymore (maybe that's because I'm on a different part of the internet perhaps).

He seemed relatively unlikely. Though he has a game on the Gamecube, it has been ported to the Playstation platforms with more content and such, and is planned to release on steam last year.

However, and as weird as this msy seem, the mii fighter cosumt gives him hope.

It shows that Nintendo at the very least, Nintendo hasn't forgotten about him and the fact that Namco is the one developing Smash sweetens the deal. With that said, he's debatable in my opinion

I really wanted Lloyd in this game, but with less and less Tales games coming to Nintendo platforms, along with Symphonia being remade for Steam and PS3, and the fact that he is a Mii Costume character, I highly doubt this would happen.

Would still like to see him in (Japanese VA please) but I will go with debatable

Another possible addition could be Chibi Robo
Fan art for you sig looks weird, btw :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
I really wanted Lloyd in this game, but with less and less Tales games coming to Nintendo platforms, along with Symphonia being remade for Steam and PS3, and the fact that he is a Mii Costume character, I highly doubt this would happen.

Would still like to see him in (Japanese VA please) but I will go with debatable

Another possible addition could be Chibi Robo
Fan art for you sig looks weird, btw :p

Lol its funny, after you said Custom Robo earlier, Chibi Robo also came to mind.

I sorta agree on the fanart thing. It just looked closer to a 3D model. Though it may not have been necessary after all

30 minutes until the poll closes!

LLoyd leans on debatable