By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5
XanderXT said:
Dravenet7 said:

I looked through the thread for another character and I was glad to be see there was one left. (Though I doubt I can think of/find any more)

He's the estranged son of one of the most cunning and overpowered vampire who for the longest time controls the world for the longest time.

He's unlike his father, and is much more in line with his father's rival's long linege of descendants.

That's right Giorgio!

get cause Dio = Dracula; Giorgio =

Alucard. 

I will say that I haven't been into the Castlevannia franchise. In fact, I doubt I will enjoy that much. However, there was a time I was really into reading up on it (mainly because of JoJo).

He's really different in terms of playstyles to the Belmonts and is always supporting them in stopping Dracula. In fact, he's sealed him himself iirc.

Nevertheless, I have to say he's controversial/unlikely for 2 reasons.

1. The Belmont family would have an easier push for the game. Though one could debate this because Alucard has spanned the timeline more as an individual

2. Now I messed this up and forgot this pount this in particular, because I was so out of it that day when discussing Simon, but Konami is a barrier that conflicts with many of their IP's 

In a non-canon Castlevanina game, the Belmonts were Alucard's descendants.

That's part of the reason I didn't mention that :P

Around the Network
Dravenet7 said:
XanderXT said:

Smash Flash isn't a Demake, it's a completely original game. I think you are confusing it with Smash Land.

I had no idea what smash land is. It was really just poor wording because I couldn't think up the word off the top of my head and had to rush somewhere.

You could have fan game.

Dravenet7 said:
XanderXT said:
Dravenet7 said:

I looked through the thread for another character and I was glad to be see there was one left. (Though I doubt I can think of/find any more)

He's the estranged son of one of the most cunning and overpowered vampire who for the longest time controls the world for the longest time.

He's unlike his father, and is much more in line with his father's rival's long linege of descendants.

That's right Giorgio!

get cause Dio = Dracula; Giorgio =

Alucard. 

I will say that I haven't been into the Castlevannia franchise. In fact, I doubt I will enjoy that much. However, there was a time I was really into reading up on it (mainly because of JoJo).

He's really different in terms of playstyles to the Belmonts and is always supporting them in stopping Dracula. In fact, he's sealed him himself iirc.

Nevertheless, I have to say he's controversial/unlikely for 2 reasons.

1. The Belmont family would have an easier push for the game. Though one could debate this because Alucard has spanned the timeline more as an individual

2. Now I messed this up and forgot this pount this in particular, because I was so out of it that day when discussing Simon, but Konami is a barrier that conflicts with many of their IP's 

In a non-canon Castlevanina game, the Belmonts were Alucard's descendants.

That's part of the reason I didn't mention that :P

Oh...

Alright next one is Custom Robo's Ray!

The gameplay of Custom Robo translates into Smash Bros. more than a lot of characters I have mentioned thus far. Looking a the gameplay, we need more of this franchise in the future.

I also referenced Fire Emblem alot, but it may not be more relevant than with Custom Robo. It has all 5 entries exclusive to Nintendo platforms, but only 2 that have international releases (exluding the first, which was in China). It would be much needed exposure for the series and I don't recall seeing Ray's assist trophy so I think that it would be great to reintroduce him to Smash

I say perfect

XanderXT said:
Dravenet7 said:
XanderXT said:

Smash Flash isn't a Demake, it's a completely original game. I think you are confusing it with Smash Land.

I had no idea what smash land is. It was really just poor wording because I couldn't think up the word off the top of my head and had to rush somewhere.

You could have fan game.

lol yeah that would have made sense. Was kind of all over the place earlier

Around the Network

If anyone is still wondering why the moon is still there, it's mainly because of the time left until the Smash poll ends

Dravenet7 said:
If anyone is still wondering why the moon is still there, it's mainly because of the time left until the Smash poll ends

Was just going to ask :p

Ray seems like a good addition, as he has a lot of weapons to choose from, and they can easily turn some of his weapons into melee weapons. However, he already is an assist trophy so it's rather unlikely

btw, the Custom Robo games aren't that good but the concept is interesting :p

I'll go with pretty reasonable

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Dravenet7 said:

Was just going to ask :p

Ray seems like a good addition, as he has a lot of weapons to choose from, and they can easily turn some of his weapons into melee weapons. However, he already is an assist trophy so it's rather unlikely

btw, the Custom Robo games aren't that good but the concept is interesting :p

I'll go with pretty reasonable

lol yeah I was looking at the sig and realized it didn't make much sense out of personal context.

More importantly, I did not know he was still an assist trophy, I hadn't seen him. That would have definitely changed my view of things. 

EDIT: Looking at it again, I don't think he is one

I know the games aren'that good, but it leaves room for alot of potential, so I really hope to see a game that does that well

Dravenet7 said:

Alright next one is Custom Robo's Ray!

The gameplay of Custom Robo translates into Smash Bros. more than a lot of characters I have mentioned thus far. Looking a the gameplay, we need more of this franchise in the future.

I also referenced Fire Emblem alot, but it may not be more relevant than with Custom Robo. It has all 5 entries exclusive to Nintendo platforms, but only 2 that have international releases (exluding the first, which was in China). It would be much needed exposure for the series and I don't recall seeing Ray's assist trophy so I think that it would be great to reintroduce him to Smash

I say perfect

I'd say perfect! We need more robots for Smash! R.O.B is alone...

20 minutes left for Custom Robo Poll!

Yeah usually it would be 30, but I let time slip >w<