By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

Alright poll closed!

Custom Robo: Ray barely reaches pretty reasonable based on collective results.

Next character to arrive shortly!

Around the Network

Lol I don't beleive this.

Next up after Custom Robo is Chibi Robo!

Now this one off the bat is rather unlikely. Though Chibi-Robo may be getting a new game for the its franchise, its been strongly suggested that this will be his last game if the newest 3DS game doesn't sell well. While Nintendo has shown some interest in continuing the series for at least one game, there may not be that much incenetive to brand it beyond there.

So again, unlikely for me :/

Dravenet7 said:

lol yeah I was looking at the sig and realized it didn't make much sense out of personal context.

More importantly, I did not know he was still an assist trophy, I hadn't seen him. That would have definitely changed my view of things. 

EDIT: Looking at it again, I don't think he is one

I now the games aren'that good, but it leaves room for alot of potential, so I really hope to see a game that does that well

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a custom robo assist trophy... it may not be Ray, but I was sure there was one... it was in Brawl so maybe it got removed?

Chibi Robo is a good choice, as they can do a lot with him and make him pretty interesting and fun to use. I'll go with Pretty Reasonable

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Dravenet7 said:

lol yeah I was looking at the sig and realized it didn't make much sense out of personal context.

More importantly, I did not know he was still an assist trophy, I hadn't seen him. That would have definitely changed my view of things. 

EDIT: Looking at it again, I don't think he is one

I now the games aren'that good, but it leaves room for alot of potential, so I really hope to see a game that does that well

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a custom robo assist trophy... it may not be Ray, but I was sure there was one... it was in Brawl so maybe it got removed?

Chibi Robo is a good choice, as they can do a lot with him and make him pretty interesting and fun to use. I'll go with Pretty Reasonable

I really didn't remember seeing him, so I looked at it online and he isn't an assist trophy for ssb4

I don't think Chibo Robo should be in Smash. I never played one of its games though, but they never really interested me. Chibi Robo is also kind of a niche title, so I don't really think that it would fit well in the Smash roster.

Around the Network

30 minutes until the Chibi Robo poll closes.

It's eying pretty reasonable at the moment!

Alright poll closed!

Based on the results, Chibi-Robo has reached pretty reasonable!

Next character to arrive shortly!

Alright the next character up is Neku from TWEWY (The World Ends With You)

This one was tough to go through more than most JRPG. And this a not even an JRPG in the same sense. Its an action rpg.  In fact, in Kingdom Hearts DDD, where I read through a lot of the KH storyline, Neku's storyconfused me the most. Neku's story which is basically the shortest of that game. With all that said, its a pretty understandable story looking at it for bit. 

I would say he's pretty reasonable. the the team behind his game, TWEWY, were the ones who made Kingdom Hearts in the Square Enix team. The game was both on the Nintendo DS and only much later ported to mobile I believe. In any case, his moveset based on the game is also pretty managable, so pretty reasonable is where I stand.

Neku would be an interesting addition with cool movesets and specials.. (I think I said this for every character :P) though I highly doubt he will make it in especially since SE isn't even going to make a sequel

Debatable

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Snake and Bayonetta Snake and Bayonetta Snake and Bayonetta.

Will they have multiple characters chosen? They'd better. They damn well better. So frickin close to getting Snake, whose practically a shoe in, and a very likely Bayonetta.

Lube Me Up