By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

30 minutes until the poll for Neku closes!

It seems that he is narrowly going to hit controversial/unlikely. But remember: The Poll Ends With You

Around the Network
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Snake and Bayonetta Snake and Bayonetta Snake and Bayonetta.

Will they have multiple characters chosen? They'd better. They damn well better. So frickin close to getting Snake, whose practically a shoe in, and a very likely Bayonetta.

Lol you sure are enthusiastic about Isaac :p

Snake and Bayonetta, if you're wondering were some of the early polls we did. They are each on the perfect slot. Now we are doing others based on their own merit and not in direct comparison to others :)

I'd be down with Neku : ) TWEWY was such a good game, and Neku was a cool character, although he was a bit cold mellow

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Alright poll closed for Neku

Because of the barely lopsided votes, Neku ends up in controversial/unlikely.

Next character to be announced shortly!

Cloudman said:
I'd be down with Neku : ) TWEWY was such a good game, and Neku was a cool character, although he was a bit cold mellow

Off topic: You're that doodle dude! I just wanna say I've seen some your drawings and they're are awesome!

Around the Network
Dravenet7 said:
Cloudman said:

Off topic: You're that doodle dude! I just wanna say I've seen some your drawings and they're are awesome!

Yeah, that's me ; ) Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. You'll be in for a treat this month.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Alright next up is a pair I am really embarrased not to originally add, because their game was phenominal

Kachi and Isa from Sin & Punishment: Star Successor!

Let me just stress how much I love this game: This is the type of game on the Wii I was hoping for. This is one of its best game and set an ultimate standard for motion controls. It made me realize shooters with motion controls were perfect long before Splatoon (I know its not the same type, but I thought it would translate well at the time)

In any case, their isn't much to their moves in the game, but with tweaking it could be stretched out. With that being said, Saki, Isa's father and the protagonist of the prequel, is an asist trophy. That might cause a damper in them coming. However, Kachi has a different variants of moves than Isa and was the villan of the previous game known as Achi. So she would be a more viable contender than Isa because she can draw fromt the prequel too.

(Unreleated the story makes sense, but it really doesn't :P)

Ultimately with Kachi being the stronger of the two, I'd say debatable

30 minutes until poll closes!

Its definitely aiming for debatable

Alright Poll closed!

The pair go straight into debatable!

Unsure if I'll do one more at this point, due to the ballot ending today I kind have too many characters now at the last second to handle. I'll go over that a little later

I was planning to end it soon because the last day of the ballot is today, but my new chart won't fit everything like I wanted so I'm going to make I knew I just thought up. There are three other characters I have, So i might just limit the poll time and maybe only use 2.

Next up is Wolf.

Perfect. Can't say much else. Not only a veteran, he's also a Nintendo character, so unlike Snake, I see no relationship issues. Id be half supreised if he didn't make it. Not nearly as much of a clone as many people say. 

Was going to do a different thing later where you say your most realistic character slot, then your personal, but tbone already made a good one so refer to that

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208826&page=1#