By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

Let's get more human characters in there. Bayonetta and Snake would be so much more interesting to play as. I mean there are a good deal of human characters already, but by far almost all the characters I play as are humans. Easier to control and overall much better for competitive play. Roy and Ryu were great additions.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network

Alright the Krystal vote is officially done!

Had to extend it to 3 because I assumed people would be busy throughout the day.  The deadlock between 'perfect', 'pretty reasonable', and 'ridiculous' and the votes for debatable and controversial put Krystal between 'pretty reasonable' and 'debatable', leaning towards the former. Ultimately put in 'Pretty Reasonable'  

*Sorry for the delay. PC is is being very wacky. Votes after 3 were not counted, but if it makes you feel better, I saw them, and pretty much would have been the same! (Save for the last last second though)

Up next is the niche character we all know and love! 

Wonder Pink!!!

Ok I'm kinda of kidding here:

A very underated IP, the Wonderful 101 is a vote I have seen constantly up there as well. For me, they are perfect, though not my top choice honestly. Mainly because I never got to finish because I was living with someone with seizure complications at the time. Now a friend has it. But I did like what I got to play and it felt relatively close to a 3D smash feel anyway. Though I've seen and even made the joke that they could be mii costumes. Nonetheless, still perfect imo.

Key to remember

The Wonder Series is a trickey one so.if you want to individually choose one it'll just count for the whole because it would take forever to do them individually and then other characters. Leave a comment if its an individual one you want though!

***Also, keep in mind the "Just No/Ridiculous" vote is reserved for the particularly harcter being a vile choice, and not because you'd simply rather have another character. Its based on that individual character's merit. Have an updated version of the chart but it will be in a later version when there are more characters placed. 

*Also will replace My Choice with current character (why I didn't do so before and no one called me out on that is beyond me. Then again, TGS).

Did I just have a moment of deja vu?

Anyway, Snake can have my vote. Again.

Hedra42 said:
Did I just have a moment of deja vu?

Anyway, Snake can have my vote. Again.

Snake's already on the chart. Currently its the W101.

Around the Network

I want this boy right here in my Avatar, yep, another Pokémon, if not just gimmie Ashley please

XanderXT said:
Ljink96 said:
If Camelot actually cared about Golden Sun, I'd say Isaac.

In my dreams, I'd say Crono.

In reality, it'll be Dark Pit. :(

But Dark Pit already a character...

Excuse me, I meant to say Classic Dark Pit.

XanderXT said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
I voted for Wonder-Red. Self-explanatory, considering his moveset potential.
...and Wonder-Pink. Self-explanatory, considering her moveset potential.

I would love to vote for a generic Etrian Odyssey Princess/Regent or some other royal unit, since EO is exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

What would the Wonders moves be?

Their in-game moves, of course!

Red punches, Blue swords, Green guns, Yellow hammers, White claws, Black bombs.

And if that isn't enough for you, imagine Pink whipping your enemy sadistically.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I'm going to have an eye on this.

I think Red is controversial, because his support dropped megaton after w101 didn't do well and I don't see the game getting a sequel for a few decades.

Wow the W101 votes were in line with mine! More than that it has a the highest amount of perfects so far!

Much more importantly, it didn't get a single "Ridiculous" vote! Part of me hopes that the clarification worked and another part hopes that the people who chose Mii costumes saw (see results) right next to it, but congrats 101. Truly Platinum level charts

I was going to make this as a gif or pic with Kamiya and Star Platinum having a mask, but I am terrible at the thing :/ (also Kamiya make a JoJo game)

Will update with next character shortly!