By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

Perfect and Pretty Reasonable votes are equal with the debatable and just no votes trailing behind.

Ultimately Simon falls under pretty reasonable! (See Capcom? People like these IP's)

Next Character up shortly.

Around the Network
Dravenet7 said:

Ultimately Simon falls under pretty reasonable! (See Capcom? People like these IP's)

Is there a joke here that I'm missing or something?

Okay so this one is going to be another group pick.

The Pokemon crew!

I've always been meh on Pokemon to be honest, but the one place that they are just pure awesome in is Smash. 

That being said, there are 5 Pokemon in the game already. For all the "too much Fire Emblem I hear" though, I hear we need more pokemon. They are pretty versitle in their moveset and skill range. For all their quality though, there really doesn't need to be another from my perspective. Furthermore, one of them was already DLC and was hugely demanded. You can even tell me personally that "We need Grass type representation!" but no, not really. Many games, don't even have represenation. I could go on, but that is a serious argument waiting to happen. And this just isn't a thread meant for that. 

Ultimately, I feel as though that people just want to flood the game with Pokemon until it becomes a Pokemon game (which some have flat out said). To me its ridicuous and needs to stop. I was originally going to put debateable, and even unlikey, but when I really think about, I have to go with "Just No".

Pokemon-wise, I would love Quagsire to be in smash, as I've said other times before. However, that's probably never going to happen; even if I have voted for him 20 times already. I can, however, see Sceptile being included. "Cool" look, big possible moveset, etc etc.

noname2200 said:
Dravenet7 said:

Is there a joke here that I'm missing or something?

Me not you:

Was so tired the entire day I completely had Capcom on the brain instead of Konami. Which is even worse because I watched a video about a guy crying about his Castlevania-filled childhood because of Konami, due to the Konami news. My mind was in other places. Though I wish someone corrected me prior to you. (2hrs ago)

Around the Network

Do I have to say something ?  it would be amazing to promote Pokkén since Charizard and Lucario are already in. plus you know he'd be amazing *-*

Luke888 said:

Do I have to say something ?  it would be amazing to promote Pokkén since Charizard and Lucario are already in. plus you know he'd be amazing *-*

You don't HAVE to say something, but it defintely makes it easier to chart characters with details later. That being said, I skimmed the thread and you basically said your answer prior to the Pokemon poll XD.

I think there are room for more Pokemon Just make sure they are interesting, something Jigglypuff never will be.

XanderXT said:

Yep. I want both!

i think we only have a few characters to add, and hope Smash NX would have more characters that we wish Smash WiiU/3Ds has.  :)

gabzjmm23 said:
XanderXT said:

Yep. I want both!

i think we only have a few characters to add, and hope Smash NX would have more characters that we wish Smash WiiU/3Ds has.  :)

Of course!