By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5
Skullwaker said:
I'd be so hyped for Britney Spears.

Yeah, me too! Gaga would be cool too, she would tranform into anything.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
If Camelot actually cared about Golden Sun, I'd say Isaac.

In my dreams, I'd say Crono.

In reality, it'll be Dark Pit. :(

But Dark Pit already a character...

Nice!!

Lol wow true Snake fans here! Not only did you guys stealth vote last second, but the most votes is for 'Perfect' AND the majority of the votes! Truly a perfect mission. Still need a better rubric for the chart itself, but for now he is in the perfect spot! This suprises me tbh.

Will update the next character shortly

archer9234 said:
Dravenet7 said

Though I want Shantae especially, I’ve noticed certain people who have never played her games vote for her and are just voting based on superficial standards. Additionally there are some "exposed factors" about the character that I personally think isn't a good argument, but there are strong cases about the issue suh as the whole Tharja trophy thing.

Snake alone validates all characters, from any game. He was there. Bayonetta can do her hair specials. Or Chris Redfield can blow a zombie up.

They had to tone him down to make him fit into Smash.

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Isaac is perfect... I just personally think he deserves it the most.

I would love Inklings, Bayonetta and a Wonder character though.

A Wonder character?

Neodegenerate said:
I want Goku in just so I can hunt down the inevitable amiibo.

Oh hell no!

TheWPCTraveler said:
I voted for Wonder-Red. Self-explanatory, considering his moveset potential.
...and Wonder-Pink. Self-explanatory, considering her moveset potential.

I would love to vote for a generic Etrian Odyssey Princess/Regent or some other royal unit, since EO is exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

What would the Wonders moves be?

Updated. As said prior Snake is currently in the Perfect spot due to the chart set up (which will be updated).

Krystal is next. Personally: I put her in pretty reasonable. I'm really meh about the character, but there is not doubt that here move-set would be more unique, and there isn't anything about her circumstances that screams she's not making the cut, save the Starfox stages omitting her. But that's immaterial imo.
***No, I did not put Krystal because of the delay. The next character up is generated from a list I had and just so happened by hilarious timing. Would have updated sooner, but saw the article during the process and stopped cold

XanderXT said:
gabzjmm23 said:
better to try collaborating on 3rd parties to bring Alucard, Snake. then have Isaac, Bayo, Shantae would be great.
there are other great characters like Dunban, Heropon Riki in Xenoblade and bring in someone from SMT if possible.
we can also bring some yokai into smash. :)
list goes on. darn.

Why Alucard? He's not that iconic.

who do you want from castlevania? castlevania was one of the popular IPs back then. getting a character from castlevania is good add.