By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5
jonathanalis said:
shantae!
since 2002!!!

That's awesome. I hovered over the series for a long time but only go the last two becasuse the first wasn't available. I know its a 3DS game now, but I no longer have that either T-T.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
I'd be so hyped for Britney Spears.

Feel as though I'm gonna be seeing a lot of these. 

Updated to actually categorize characters based on our overall consensus. Here's an example:

This example is based my personal view of things . Actually want all these characters if possible, but this is based on the circumstances surrounding the characters, not to downplay any character or say the characters can not be in the game... except the 'No' characters of course :P

EDIT: First character up Issac. What do you think of him. (Explanations make it really easy to add a description to the chart)

Personally, he's not at the top of my list, but it is clear to me that he is truly ingrained in Nintendo's history, and there is no real objecion I can see against him. Therfore, to me, Isaac is a perfect fit

Isaac is perfect... I just personally think he deserves it the most.

I would love Inklings, Bayonetta and a Wonder character though.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I only care for Rundas and Shantae, they deserve it

Around the Network

Isaac without a doubt needs to be in Smash. Even though I haven't had the time to fully complete Golden Sun yet, he just seems like the perfect option to me. It could really boost the popularity in the series and possibly increase the demand for a fourth game in the series. Also, his move set could be really unique imo.

I'd also like for Bayonetta and Inklings to be in Smash.

If Camelot actually cared about Golden Sun, I'd say Isaac.

In my dreams, I'd say Crono.

In reality, it'll be Dark Pit. :(

Dravenet7 said

Though I want Shantae especially, I’ve noticed certain people who have never played her games vote for her and are just voting based on superficial standards. Additionally there are some "exposed factors" about the character that I personally think isn't a good argument, but there are strong cases about the issue suh as the whole Tharja trophy thing.

Snake alone validates all characters, from any game. He was there. Bayonetta can do her hair specials. Or Chris Redfield can blow a zombie up.

better to try collaborating on 3rd parties to bring Alucard, Snake. then have Isaac, Bayo, Shantae would be great.
there are other great characters like Dunban, Heropon Riki in Xenoblade and bring in someone from SMT if possible.
we can also bring some yokai into smash. :)
list goes on. darn.

i really just want Ice Climbers back