By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's the first time that there is no hype for Gamescom

Because there is no Sony conference and it's so close to E3 that there probably won't be too many new announcements. I'm not hyped for it either but I'll still watch the MS conference.

Around the Network

There is a lot of hype: all tickets for all 4 days are sold out for weeks.

And Sony is there, they have 14 booths (half of the hall 7.1). Microsoft has 11 booths and Nintendo has 6 booths: http://www.gamescom.de/gamescom/ausstellersuche/index.php

Personally I'm hyped to meet the adventure-legend RON GILBERT for the first time and meet again Charles Cecil and many other developers of my favorite genre at the AdventureTreff Party on friday. Chris Hülsbeck (Turrican music), the "game veteran" Boris Schneider-Johne and many of my friends will also be there.

So I'm looking forward to my Cologne-trip next week.

Uhhh Scalebound.

AFloatingDuck said:
We Xbox fans are hyped, but not many of us hang around on this forum for obvious reasons.

This.  This website is 80% Sony and Nintendo fans who subetely bash MS to get away with trolling.  Quite sad. 

Hideki Kamiya is hyped. Let's see what he will do or say.

Around the Network

I'm sure there will be lots of interest on the day

Sharpryno said:
AFloatingDuck said:
We Xbox fans are hyped, but not many of us hang around on this forum for obvious reasons.

This.  This website is 80% Sony and Nintendo fans who subetely bash MS to get away with trolling.  Quite sad. 

Don't forget the other 20% who cry about being always hated on for no reason and how horrible the community is but who for some reason keep coming back anyway.

shikamaru317 said:
I'm plenty hyped for Gamescom, as are many other MS fans.

Indeed Shikamaru-Sensei! I too am excited for GamesCom! More Quantam Break, Scalebound and Cuphead (hopefully) news means more to look forward too!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

I am very hyped to see quantum break, scale bound and some more Halo. We Xbox games just doesn't show our enthusiasm as much :).

Gamescom gets hype? To me it always felt like the official after-party for E3.