By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's the first time that there is no hype for Gamescom

I'm excited for it. There are few MS fans on this site so there isn't really any hype here.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I have almost zero hype for Gamescom, but that's because I don't own an XBOne. Unless you're an xbox fan, there isn't much reason to be hyped for Gamescom.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Puppyroach said:
I am very hyped to see quantum break, scale bound and some more Halo. We Xbox games just doesn't show our enthusiasm as much :).

This, or at least for me. Looks like my Quantum Break avatar will ready on August 4th :)

Proud to be a Californian.

BRING ON THE BATTLE TOADS.

I mean Europe is Sony town and there is less Sony. It's only fair though really the french should get some love.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Weird... I swear I just saw the Xbox thread with gamescom in the title... I must be mistaken...

The one with 18 replies? Yep the hype is real!

There's plenty hype, just not as much as expected since two major players won't be there. In addition, there are so many high profile games coming out Q4 of this year we already know about that there isn't as much demand for something like Gamescom this year. I'm sure plenty of people do not think there will be anything big other than Mafia III and MS's line-up confirmed line-up, but there's room to surprise...

Im still hangovered from E3 LOL

Paris is not too far away guys

'Hype' is a word I throw around for tongue in cheek purposes. At my age it's really only interest; although 'really only' is undervaluing 'interest' there.

On another note, I didn't realise it was in 4 days ... so, any links?

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:
gergroy said:
Weird... I swear I just saw the Xbox thread with gamescom in the title... I must be mistaken...

The one with 18 replies? Yep the hype is real!

No, I was talking about the nation thread... 

Edit: the thread you are probably referring to wasn't even made when I originally posted...