By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's the first time that there is no hype for Gamescom

Vasto said:
There is plenty of hype. Just not for Sony fans.

That...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The one with 18 replies? Yep the hype is real!

No, I was talking about the nation thread... 

Edit: the thread you are probably referring to wasn't even made when I originally posted...

Still not sure how that proves hype. Multiple threads with lots of posts would prove hype. Not surprised, even though Xbox fans have alot to look to at Gamescom, Xbox has the smallest fanbase out of the consoles on VGC.

SWORDF1SH said:
gergroy said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The one with 18 replies? Yep the hype is real!

No, I was talking about the nation thread... 

Edit: the thread you are probably referring to wasn't even made when I originally posted...

Still not sure how that proves hype. Multiple threads with lots of posts would prove hype. Not surprised, even though Xbox fans have alot to look to at Gamescom, Xbox has the smallest fanbase out of the consoles on VGC.

Like you said, it is the smallest fanbase on vgc and they mostly stick to one thread... Having the title of the nation thread referencing gamescom is the most hype you will probably see from them (unless you want to actuall enter said thread...)

gergroy said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Like you said, it is the smallest fanbase on vgc and they mostly stick to one thread... Having the title of the nation thread referencing gamescom is the most hype you will probably see from them (unless you want to actuall enter said thread...)

Nothing on this site so far proves any major hype. That's my point. But other sites might be a different story.

We are still a few days away so there is still plenty of time for the hype to to hit full steam. I'm just not seeing it yet.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 12 November 2019

Around the Network

Honestly, I have never really seen Gamescom as something special.

Because it's turned onto a sjw/indie circlejerk.

Zackasaurus-rex said:

You mean FFXVcom?

How could we not be hyped for FFXVcom?! It's going to rock!

But, as far as conferences go, both Paris Games Week and Tokyo Game Show are much more appealing to me.

And the D23 Expo events this year are going to be amazing.

This guy knows what's up.

I'm now filled with determination.

I'm hyped for gamescom and I hope BioShock 3 and borderlands 3 are reveled

Gamescom? Never heard of it before!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---