By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's the first time that there is no hype for Gamescom

DerNebel said:

Don't forget the other 20% who cry about being always hated on for no reason and how horrible the community is but who for some reason keep coming back anyway.

Was going to say something similar but this guy goes on like this in nearly every thread.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Maybe because there is no Sony or Nintendo and Xbox supporters are silent as usual.

Just on this site.

DerNebel said:
Sharpryno said:
AFloatingDuck said:
We Xbox fans are hyped, but not many of us hang around on this forum for obvious reasons.

This.  This website is 80% Sony and Nintendo fans who subetely bash MS to get away with trolling.  Quite sad. 

Don't forget the other 20% who cry about being always hated on for no reason and how horrible the community is but who for some reason keep coming back anyway.

I use this site for information.  But sifting through comments makes me just roll my eyes half the time.  If you know me, you'd know I consider PC emphatically superior to console gaming. 

But MS said they had an equal amount of new content for Gamesom as they did E3.  I do not expect that to be completely true, but I am expecting a presentation as good as E3's. 

I'm interested in seeing Scalebound even though I'll never play it.

Vasto said:
There is plenty of hype. Just not for Sony fans.

http://www.netzwelt.de/news/153878-sony-uncharted-4-horizon-zero-dawn-gamescom-2015-anspielbar.html

Uncharted 4 and Horizen will be playable for regular folks

Around the Network

A few of my friends got their press pass and I didn't get mine, so I'm at about 95% disappointment 5% hype.

Also no Sony no FF7 no KH3.

arcaneguyver said:
Gamescom gets hype? To me it always felt like the official after-party for E3.

Basically.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

arcaneguyver said:
Gamescom gets hype? To me it always felt like the official after-party for E3.

Gamescom has been better than E3 for the last few years. It's only this year E3 came back on top with the crazy Sony conference which won't be topped for a while.

I'm pretty sure MS fans are excited for Gamescom and I definitely want to see more Horizon.

No Sony no Nintendo and I think we're all still recovering from E3.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'