By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - June 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, WiiU, XBO, 3DS up

Glad to see that XB1 and PS4 are still doing remarkably well. It seems that this generation is still holding strong.

Around the Network

Almost doesn't feel like June, good stuff.

Aerys said:

Gears Remaster is absoluyely not a remake, its name tels very well what it is

It definitely not a simple remaster though. Redone cut scenes, updates visuals (not just higher res), 60fps, new single player content(previously only PC), new game modes, new maps, new features, etc.  

Cooooooooooooooool good numbers!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Great sales from both the PS4 and the XBO. 3DS is decent, how much did it do last june?

Around the Network

“Through the first six months of 2015, combined sales of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems have increased by more than 20 percent over the same time frame in 2014. Much of this growth can be attributed to Nintendo 3DS and the new momentum created by the launch of New Nintendo 3DS XL on Feb. 13. So far this year, sales of Nintendo 3DS hardware have increased by more than 40 percent over sales at the same point last year.”

That's just painful to read, reminds me of some past MS spin. I wonder if MS will start including Windows 10 titles that are also on One...

Anyways, decent numbers, The Witcher 3 holding on well, which is terrific news. It just might be the best game I ever played in my entire life.

NobleTeam360 said:
Protendo said:

Why are people surprised by the Xbox One bump?

Heck I even bought a 1TB model to replace my 500GB model. I'm actually shocked the jump wasn't bigger with all the extra deals going on.

You bought a new Xbone just for 500 GB or more space?.......

Of course. It is also less noisy.  Don't judge me.  >.>

“Sales of Arkham Knight slightly exceeded October 2011 sales of Batman: Arkham City, which is remarkable considering the difference in hardware install bases,” said Callahan.

That means Batman: Arkham Knight has sold over 1.5 million.

So I am going to make an on the spot prediction. PS4 may have sold 400k

Protendo said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You bought a new Xbone just for 500 GB or more space?.......

Of course. It is also less noisy.  Don't judge me.  >.>

Thats stupid and a waste of money why not just buy a 2tb HDD and swit...ow wait..you can't.XD

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil