By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Rainbow Formed Outside of Nintendo's HQ Yesterday

Daisuke72 said:

Foh God got time for making rainbows for a guy who made video games in Japan but not enough time to save millions of my people back home dying from starvation and dehydration 

This ain't got nothing to do with a higher power stop it

Who said it was god? 

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Moments like this make concepts of higher forces all the more convincing

Yeah. If you mean higher forces that can't prevent cancer and allow it to happen.

It's a fucking rainbow...

Not a double rainbow. Not interested

Funny how you make this thread considering the post you got banned for Soundwave. Just a little hypocritical.

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

This. Was. Not. A. Coincidence.

Around the Network
alternine said:
Funny how you make this thread considering the post you got banned for Soundwave. Just a little hypocritical.

Sorry, don't see the hypocrisy at all. That guy/girl was an ass, and I would post that post again in response. 

Soundwave said:

Sorry, don't see the hypocrisy at all. That guy/girl was an ass, and I would post that post again in response. 

You shouldn't allow this to get off-topic. A thread about Iwata should stay about Iwata, not past problems.

A beautiful coincidence, is a little dumb thing but it makes me smile...

Daisuke72 said:

Foh God got time for making rainbows for a guy who made video games in Japan but not enough time to save millions of my people back home dying from starvation and dehydration 

This ain't got nothing to do with a higher power stop it

1) Iwata wasn't, as far as I am aware, a Christian therefore the rainbow corralation with God and Iwata (based on Genesis 9) doesn't make a lot of sense in this context. But I could be wrong! The man could have been a believer and then this would make more sense, or it could just be coincidental.

2) God loves all, not just those that are more apparently suffering. We all suffer (in different ways, granted). If God did, in fact, make this rainbow appear because of his love for Iwata (I'm not saying that was or was not the reason that it occured), that doesn't mean he loves the people dying in your home land any less.

3) Just because we suffer doesn't mean God doesn't love us. The suffering I have gone through in my life has made me more dependent on God and, therefore, better. When I look back at my highschool years in comparison to this, well let's just say I'm thankful.

*This is all, mostly, in response, specifically, to your comment because you brought up the God correlation to the rainbow.

*For reference (Genesis 9):

“Behold,  I establish my covenant with you and your offspring after you, 10 and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth with you, as many as came out of the ark; it is for every beast of the earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.” 12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: 13 I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh. And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Captain_Yuri said:
Thats Iwata saying everything will be alright

The greatest moment ever. Everyone here is sad but Iwata said "Don't worry about me guys, I'm going to a better place now."

A handheld gamer only (for now).