By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Rainbow Formed Outside of Nintendo's HQ Yesterday

Iwata went "directly" a better place and the rainbow I feel like is a final message to show it.

Rest in Peace Iwata and you will always be remembered. 

Around the Network

Someone in the Kotaku comments said something to the effect that Iwata is on rainbow road to another plaine of existence now. I thought that was very on point. Either way it's a beautiful coincidence.

Faust said:
Not a double rainbow. Not interested

As you can see the clouds are a little darker above the primary rainbow. This is called Alexanders band ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander%27s_band ). This dark field ends in the secondary rainbow. This is however often very faint as in this case.

Man, I can't take this anymore. This is too beautiful.

Iwata <3

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Iwata is sending one last greeting "directly" to us.

Around the Network

Iwata was the main man.

R.I.P

LurkerJ said:
Xxain said:
Moments like this make concepts of higher forces all the more convincing

Yeah. If you mean higher forces that can't prevent cancer and allow it to happen.

It's a fucking rainbow...

Can we NOT do this right now.  We're all aware of our own beliefs and everybody elses as soon as they make a statement of some sort, but that doesn't really matter right now.  One way or another, drop it.

No overthinking or over analyzing.

Lube Me Up

Is there even the slightest possibility that could be photoshoped or fake? I just find it weird how there is only this one photo surfing around where chances are a lot of people would have visited nintendo hq today throughout the day?

It's beautiful.... RIP Mr. Iwata.

LurkerJ said:
Xxain said:
Moments like this make concepts of higher forces all the more convincing

Yeah. If you mean higher forces that can't prevent cancer and allow it to happen.

It's a fucking rainbow...

Look, man. You seem to be a sceptic and that's okay. We all know that this has nothing to do with a multidimensional conscious entity. It's just the coincidence that a rainbow happens to exist above Nintendos HQ after Iwata-san's passing and we are romanticizing it. There's nothing wrong with that. It's what human beings do. It's a beautiful symbol.

OR you can be boring as fuck and see it through a scepticist's eyes. But that's boring and not romantic. Give philosophy a rest for just a day. ;)

I am a Nintendo fanatic.