By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Join My Hate Train Nintendo Fans: Express Your Nintendo Anger Here

I thought the E3 direct was nice, and I'm very much looking forward to 3 Nintendo games on the Wii U this year (Mario Maker, Yoshi, Star Fox). I'm also still very happy playing two excellent games from last year, SSBU, Hyrule Warriors and most of all Mario Kart 8.

Nintendo makes some games that don't appeal to me,  but I think that's perfectly fine. Them making games that I didn't think appealed to me has widend my interest in genres.

I don't own a Wii U expecting a massive amount of games I'll enjoy. I own it hoping for a few, truly wonderful games a year. And so far, the Wii U is delivering wonderfully on that.

Around the Network
Pineapple said:

snip

The problem we have is they spent a lot of time talking about already known stuff.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Whilst I had a few choice words for Nintendo yesterday, mainly in the heat of the moment, I shall not be joining any hate crusade. They are still the best when on form and even though the digital event was pure shit, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Yoshi, Mario maker, Devild Third , Mario Tennis and Fatal Frame isnt exactly a bad line up is it.

Hate train? no thanks.
Disappointment train? where do I board? where is the train going? I heard something about the darkside & cookies?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Pineapple said:

snip

The problem we have is they spent a lot of time talking about already known stuff.

Last year's conference spent a lot of time talking about games that still have not released. It appears they largely decided not to do that this year. Think of it as banking the surprises for next year instead, just like last year was more packed than normal.

Around the Network

I did not expecting Metroid Prime or F-Zero or other stuff that was pretty unlikely in the first place. I liked the cooperative Zelda, the 3DS-Metroid game, more footage for Fire Emblem and SMTxFE, Mario Maker, Earthbound Beginnings, Yokai Watch and the Mario&Luigi&Mario game. So I'm OK. It was not earthshattering, but it was OK. Oh, and I have to get Hyrule Warriors Legends for the new characters (or they are released as DLC for the WiiU-game).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

your train is too small I hate small trains.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Hate train.... Nintendo!

As I said in another thread, I do believe that their conference was beyond horrible but I do think that a lot of Nintendo fans are showing their true colours and are acting beyond childish at this point. It's only ONE bad conference. When Sony had a bad conference years ago, did every single Sony fan said " Jumping ships" or " Cancel X game because it's not what we wanted". Same thing for Microsoft. They had a bad year at e3, but we might get a direct in 2 months that showcases a bunch of awesome games. So again, stop overeacting and realise that this was only ONE bad e3 event for them. You're allowed to be mad obviously, but being childish about it isn't going to help anything.

/endrant

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
 It's only ONE bad conference.

No, it's not. It's four years of ignoring fans and failing to adequately support their consoles. The bad conference is just the final straw.