By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Join My Hate Train Nintendo Fans: Express Your Nintendo Anger Here

I have no anger, I'm just disappointed and its not only at nintendo.... i'm looking at some of you.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

I think we already have too much hate.

Nintendo, please die for a month.

curl-6 said:
benji232 said:
 It's only ONE bad conference.

No, it's not. It's four years of ignoring fans and failing to adequately support their consoles. The bad conference is just the final straw.

Last year's conference was pretty much universally acclaimed as the best conference of 2014. The year before that, there was a lot of positive feedback aswell. But I do understand where your frustration is coming from with all those game droughts. But I still believe that you are slightly overreacting at this conference. But it is your money, your time and your life so who am I to tell you which platform to game on. If you feel the need to start playing on another console, then be my guest. But you could also do like me to avoid the drought problem and buy a PS4 or an XBO or a good PC. It really helps to avoid being frustatingly left in the dark during those months long game droughts on Nintendo platforms.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
curl-6 said:

No, it's not. It's four years of ignoring fans and failing to adequately support their consoles. The bad conference is just the final straw.

Last year's conference was pretty much universally acclaimed as the best conference of 2014. The year before that, there was a lot of positive feedback aswell. But I do understand where your frustration is coming from with all those game droughts. But I still believe that you are slightly overreacting at this conference. But it is your money, your time and your life so who am I to tell you which platform to game on. If you feel the need to start playing on another console, then be my guest. But you could also do like me to avoid the drought problem and buy a PS4 or an XBO or a good PC. It really helps to avoid being frustatingly left in the dark during those months long game droughts on Nintendo platforms.

E3 2014 was indeed awesome, and 2013 was pretty good too.

But in between shows, the game droughts and refusal to make the games people wanted fed a resentment that simmered for years and has finally boiled over.

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
At least let a little anger out at some of the things that happen

I already have.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Drama queen.

that Metroid game did look corny, hell the DS looked better

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Pineapple said:

snip

The problem we have is they spent a lot of time talking about already known stuff.

I don't see the problem. They're releasing interesting games. The biggest conference to announce new games only announced some new games, because they'd announced the games earlier.

I thought the direct was quite lovely. The start was brilliant, and Star Fox looks excellent.

I knew some of the stuff, but you can't both have more frequent updates on game development and not repeat yourself at the biggest games convention. It doesn't work.

curl-6 said:

Hey Curl, I have a legitimate question here. What were you expecting at their presentation? I'm curious.

I also I do agree with you on your disappointment.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron