By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Join My Hate Train Nintendo Fans: Express Your Nintendo Anger Here

I'm not angry, maybe just a bit disappointed.

Firstly I'm a big Animal Crossing fan and of course I'm excited for happy home designer. However I felt mocked by nintendo with the reveal of Amiibo Festival. For a split second i was leaping off my chair thinking I was looking at a true Animal Crossing Wii U, and my excited was killed when i realised it was a board game. However I'm remaining open seeing as the tree house live said theres more to the game they cannot show us so maybe this game will have depth and I love Wii Party U so maybe I will enjoy this game. (theres a rumour of a raft building game?).

I feel the Metroid game should have been a new IP over just using the brand name to try and sell copies which seems like such a cheap move and i can see why fans may be angry.

Starfox looks like it has great gameplay and I know as a nintendo fan graphics isn't everything but that is one of the worst looking games i have seen in a while and I really did think that starfox would have been the best looking game on the system.

Overall I still have games to look forward too such as Happy Home, Yoshi, Mario Maker and Chibi-robo.

Around the Network

To be fair, I believe nintendo's decision has been driven by the sales of Wii U. The sales are too low to invest too much in games that might not bring the expected return. That's why I don't believe they will bring a metroid prime game to the console and the next zelda will be cross gen.

Yeah I don't really think this thread was a good idea. Along with that, we've had a ton of these threads lately and they're starting to clog up the forums. If you would like to express your opinions about this, then please use the E3 or voting threads to do so.