By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 plans revealed

mZuzek said:
Bofferbrauer said:

That's what the live react videos on Twitch are for. There where many of them last year and there are surely a lot of them this year, too

Come on, it's not the same.

We don't really need a crowd for when something awesome is shown.

Around the Network

Oh, qualifiers for the World Tourney (more like NA tourney lel) will be held at Best Buy on May 30th, one day after Splatoon! So essentially it's not just Mario Maker then, and I'll actually be able to compete in this thing! I just hope the games are ones I'm good at!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Oh, qualifiers for the World Tourney (more like NA tourney lel)

It's tedious to always write "all of the world that matters," so World Tournament will suffice.

here's how i am planning on watching on square's and nintendo's E3 i suggest everyone who wants to watch both do the same
http://multitwitch.tv/

noname2200 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Oh, qualifiers for the World Tourney (more like NA tourney lel)

It's tedious to always write "all of the world that matters," so World Tournament will suffice.

Technically it is accurate as people from around the world could fly in and participate if they really wanted to. :L

Around the Network
animegaming said:
here's how i am planning on watching on square's and nintendo's E3 i suggest everyone who wants to watch both do the same
http://multitwitch.tv/

Lol no thanks. Nintendo all the way.

Well, it happened. Welp, that's a no brainer. Nintendo for me. : ) I'll just watch SE's later.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'll watch the Nintendo event and watch the highlights of the SE conference later. SE knew exactly when Nintendo traditionally holds their E3 conference. Silly of them to think that Nintendo will change their time to appease them.

noname2200 said:
sundin13 said:
Brilliant...but as someone who wasn't alive 25 years ago, what exactly is the Nintendo World Championships?

Thanks for making me feel old. That's...cool.

It is, or at least was, a tournament featuring snippets of three games. Players had about six minutes to rack up the highest score across the three. IF you've ever seen the movie The Wizard, it's the same idea, but with a pre-made custom cartridge (which has gone on to be worth an obscene amount for the collectors' market).

Sidenote: if you haven't seen The Wizard, count your blessings.

Don't listen to noname, watch it. Watch it now.

I love the Wizard. It's so bad.

This thread is about Nintendo's E3 event guys, not Square Enix's. Let's enjoy the good news about Nintendo without resorting to needless comparisons between the two.