By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide weekly chart up - 28th march

ohmylanta1003 said:
Can someone clear something up for me? If PS4 sold 310,000 last week and 315,000 this week, how is BB a system seller?

Considering last week was already high enough, just preventing a drop  for an already high sales can also be considered a system seller IMO.  

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Can someone clear something up for me? If PS4 sold 310,000 last week and 315,000 this week, how is BB a system seller?

Considering last week was already high enough, just preventing a drop  for an already high sales can also be considered a system seller IMO.  

Yeah, totally. I didn't realize that last week's numbers were so much higher than usual.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

PS4 is killing it

ethomaz said:

Exclusives are important but multiplatforms are even more...

This one will sell more consoles than Bloodborne.

If Sony make enough of them. Out of stock after two days on Amazon and hasn't been replenished in over 3 weeks.

To think that the numbers will get adjusted up even more very soon.

Still a very mild boost for the biggest 1st party launch of the year.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Those PS4 sales are just something else. Well deserved though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ohmylanta1003 said:

China release

Wow it is crazy when you think we are at the end of April that we are just now getting these numbers! Anyway Nice for PS4...and everything else looks pretty much "normal"

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

ohmylanta1003 said:

It's not like everyone who wants bloodborne goes out and buys the game that week. It's spread out over time. It will increase the baseline of console purchases slightly, like 3-4% for a month or so, and should increase sales beforehand as well. It should help move around 100k consoles.

Bloodborne first week in US is more than Dark Souls on PS3+360 in the US.