By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai calls DLCs these days a scam

RolStoppable said:
Aren't they selling Mii costumes for SSB4? If yes, shouldn't Sakurai shut up?

I dont think so. Unless youre talking about Amiibos?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Of course, Sakurai can do no wrong.

Nope, he made Brawl. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Goodnightmoon said:
teigaga said:
Isn't he charging for Lucas and Mewtwo?

After doing a game with 54 fighters on it lol

Thats not an excuse.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Thats not an excuse.

Why? it's a complete game, with more content than ever before. He delivered what was expected from him.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

alternine said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Thats not an excuse.

Because is better if the game has no more fighters never again... right?

Around the Network
Metallox said:
RolStoppable said:

Of course, Sakurai can do no wrong.

Nope, he made Brawl. 

and Kirby...

Goodnightmoon said:
alternine said:

Thats not an excuse.

Because is better if the game has no more fighters never again... right?

Im not saying that there cant be more fighters. Im saying you cant give Sakurai a pass simply because there is bunch of characters already in the game. 

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

The game was complete when it launched. They are now spending time to create extra content for us, released months and months after the initial launch. They are doing it right. Lots of others are doing it wrong. All the stabs at Sakurai are complete and utter bullshit.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

alternine said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Thats not an excuse.

Yeah it is.  If you offer 60 dollars worth of content for 60 dollars, and then offer DLC, that's fine.  When you offer  40 dollars worth of content for 60 dollars, and then offer DLC, it's not.

It is very dlc dependent

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850