By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To be honest, Splatoon is gonna suck.

JayWood2010 said:

Maybe try wording it the title better and say why you dont think it will be good instead of making the title "Honestly Splatoon is going to suck" lol  

Exactly lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

To be honest, I don't think you understand the logic behind the term "to be honest". 

But that's EXACTLY how i feel. It is going to suck. What else can i say? You tell me.

Should have been a downloadable game. The soundtrack is nice though so at least thats something.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Comment from Youtube: "I think, based on the wording, it means the online matches are limited to pre-set game types rather than being super-customizable like Smash. Like, fixed amount of points to win, times, etc."

Also, small game size? The game is about the same size as Super Mario 3D World, and that game has an insane amount of content. No one should've expected this game to be as Xenoblade or anything like that.

I would wait until further information (like a game-specific direct) to criticize the maps and that sort of stuff.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

To be honest, I am just being honest that Splatoon is going to suck. I question you.

And... I'm gone. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I agree with the title, I never thought it was going to be this great game I've heard others claim it would be

The game size is not even 2 gb. That is less than a common wii game. YOU CANNOT defend that in any way

Captain_Yuri said:

This game really does have potential, specially in the esports area and I really don't care for Voice Chat but by the love of god, if Nintendo doesn't allow private lobbies in this game, it will be one of the biggest fails in 2015 imo cause a game like this really has a good potential to go big in the esports area and without private matches of any kind, that will not happen

My sides hurt from laughing so hard. You're doing God's work my friend.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius