By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To be honest, Splatoon is gonna suck.

But why are you so disapointed for that?

I can´t understand it. The only thing that ign said is that there´s no0 customization on the matches, nothing more. Nobody was really expetcting that feature anyway, I´ve seen nobody talking about customization on splatoon matches never, why is a deal breaker now??

Around the Network

Nah. The game will be fun. All this does is prevent people from ganging up on other players and using voice chat to do it will no longer be a option. Its supposed to be a fun for everyone shooter, not a tactical online shooter.

Maybe you shuld take in the fact that...

-No voice chat

-No private matches

-No visual settings during a match

-Still 60 dollars

-LESS than 2 gb

If you can name one big title game that doesn't allow custom matches, be my guest

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

The game size is not even 2 gb. That is less than a common wii game. YOU CANNOT defend that in any way

Game size has nothing to do with how much content a game has. You seriously can't be saying you're disappointed in a number.

There are tons of games that have little content but are huge in size and games that are huge in content but are very little in size. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Maybe its time to stop defending Nintendo and accept they have no idea what any online game is meant for. 

And yes, I own a Wii U. It is my favorite console out of the next gen consoles. People cannot defend this game when it is missing almost all features. Evne I know that, and Nintendo fanboys have to stop puppy guarding their precious plastic console

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

Maybe you shuld take in the fact that...

-No voice chat

-No private matches

-No visual settings during a match

-Still 60 dollars

-LESS than 2 gb

Thats BS

Nobody have said NOTHING about no private matches man. Nobody has talked about it, ign was talking about cutomization!

And what thos 2gb mean? NOTHING, Super Mario 3D world was 1.7GB, Wind Waker HD was little more than 2GB.

The game will have at least 3 online modes, plus a local mode, plus hopefully a solid single campaign. Jeeesus.

You guys are waiting for anything to kill the game, lol.

Think of it, no data means it is not gonna have a lot of courses or skins or anything like that. I sense DLC forcing down Nintendo fanboys throats as I speak.

Moderated for this posts and others - Leadified

Private matches? That's what the whole "nail in the coffin" is for me. That's why this started lol

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

Maybe its time to stop defending Nintendo and accept they have no idea what any online game is meant for. 

And yes, I own a Wii U. It is my favorite console out of the next gen consoles. People cannot defend this game when it is missing almost all features. Evne I know that, and Nintendo fanboys have to stop puppy guarding their precious plastic console

Not how I would have said it but I agree. Can't really defend this one. Its just too barebones.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3