By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To be honest, Splatoon is gonna suck.

I don't know what nintendo is thinking with the lack of these must exist features, didn't they want to hit the competitive space?

Around the Network

Because the voices in your head tell you so?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Goodnightmoon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Well it's his opinion and honestly I don't think it'll be a very good game either. Of course I hope I'm wrong. 

Everything that the press have said on the last 2 months have been gold, everything. But here we ara discussing that the game is gonna be shit. But the worst of everything is that this is just the result of one misscomunication, the only relative flaw about Splatoon that we really know is the lack of voice chat. We donñt know the number of modes, the number of clothes, weapons, levels on the single campaign, etc. Yesterday the only thing ign said was that there´s no customization on matches like on smash and that you canñt change your sensibility in the midel of a match.Do you really think that those are big things? On an article that is 95% good things, people are only talking about that 5% and misunderstanding the original source.

Me thinking the game will be average/bad isn't based on what anyone else is saying though. I'm just talking about what I've seen from the game personally. Like I said I hope the game turns out well.

Listen,

I believe the initial Splatoon will be testing the waters for lots of more DLC options to come to the game (not just silly costume swaps, but some legit modes or even added-in lobbies for voice chat). Thing is, Nintendo has to raise the hype for the initial sales. There is no way Nintendo will forget about the game months ahead anyway, and given how crazy the online community is these days, Nintendo has definitely caught word of mouth from the amounts of complaints about lack of voice-chat.

Around the Network

This thread is getting a lock. I'm all up for all types of discussion including rants. But I can't see how anything positive can come out of this thread especially with the sudden explosion of posts lately, spam, flamebait and just full on bashing the game without any sort of reasonable discussion.

I can understand people's disappointment, but this just isn't the way to do it.