By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To be honest, Splatoon is gonna suck.

Or you buy into hype easier than it is to have a rock sink.

Around the Network
qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

It should be a right, not a privelage, to make the match the way you want it to be.

I'm starting to think this thread isn't serious. You can't be... 

Goodnightmoon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

And judging by your avatar you're going to defend this game to death.

LOL or maybe I see no reason for this whole disapointment XD

Me either. I find it rather silly,but oh well,cant please everyone. I understand where they're comin from,but I see it as a major overreaction imo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

If say so...

JayWood2010 said:

Maybe try wording the title better and say why you dont think it will be good instead of making the title "Honestly Splatoon is going to suck" lol  

This^

Also isnt the single player mode looking amazing or what, im most excited for that personally atm!

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

This sums it up pretty well.

To the OP, I'm not going to write this game off yet. I'm still holding onto hope myself that this game will be good.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Well it's his opinion and honestly I don't think it'll be a very good game either. Of course I hope I'm wrong. 

It's a good thing that you tend to be wrong a lot.

Oh you're right, I hope Splatoon gets a 90+ meta and sells 1 million in it's first week. Now it's all but guaranteed it'll do the opposite, thanks for the reminder Rol

NobleTeam360 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

LOL or maybe I see no reason for this whole disapointment XD

Well it's his opinion and honestly I don't think it'll be a very good game either. Of course I hope I'm wrong. 

Everything that the press have said on the last 2 months have been gold, everything. But here we ara discussing that the game is gonna be shit. But the worst of everything is that this is just the result of one misscomunication, the only relative flaw about Splatoon that we really know is the lack of voice chat. We donñt know the number of modes, the number of clothes, weapons, levels on the single campaign, etc. Yesterday the only thing ign said was that there´s no customization on matches like on smash and that you canñt change your sensibility in the midel of a match.Do you really think that those are big things? On an article that is 95% good things, people are only talking about that 5% and misunderstanding the original source.

....... wow. Just wow. I'll shoot someone with ink in your honor. When the game launches of course.

8 pages and nobody has mentioned this dudes hair? Disappoint.