By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To be honest, Splatoon is gonna suck.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

I am not trying to pin-point that you are a fanboy. I mean you are "acting" like a fanboy. I am a fanboy, but I don't act like one. I don't know if that means sense, but I hope it does. I can understand if not.

So I'm acting like a fanboy by being rational and not flaming the forums with outrage over something that has clearly been miscommunicated, in addition to a file size?

Good to know. This is where I leave this discussion.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

I actually have never understood the hype for this game. If it were multiplatform noone would be talking about it.

How am I "attacking" others. Have I called them names? Did I give out personal information. Did I harass them online? No, I just defended my case. Like any normal person would do.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

Private matches? That's what the whole "nail in the coffin" is for me. That's why this started lol

Yes, and you are wrong, read this, the original source:

Nobody is saying anything about no matches with friend. They talk about customization.

lol, thanks for just proving my point. The articles even says no custom matches. You are basically shooting yourself in the foot by posting that. 

Around the Network

Honestly I'm more excited for Splatoon's single player. Not a huge fan of competitive multiplayer games. The single player looks excellent.

Also 2GB file-size is an advantage, not a disadvantage...

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

lol, thanks for just proving my point. The articles even says no custom matches. You are basically shooting yourself in the foot by posting that. 

Why are you so interested in customizing your matches man?
What changes would you do exactly? Change the time and restrict one weapon or something like that? 

sc94597 said:
Honestly I'm more excited for Splatoon's single player. Not a huge fan of competitive multiplayer games. The single player looks excellent.

Also 2GB file-size is an advantage, not a disadvantage...

Yeah I'll play both Online and Single player. Playing this game competitively never crossed my mind. Got me some Splatoon amiibo's as well lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I know you won't reply, but yes, I cannot be a fanboy if I don't even own a PS4 or Xbone. How could it even be possible to fanboy against your own console you are a fan of? I can't even think of it without my head hurting. 

The only thing I am a fanboy to is good games, and I call out if a game is bad, Nintendo or not.

If you read this, thank you.

Yes because a game that is really small is good.

??????

Oh wait no it's not.