By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony domination begins....?

Do you guys think there is a way that the ps3 come make a comeback beat the 360 and then go for the wii and beat it in sales,anybody remenbers the 10 year plan ,what about Final Fantasy XIII,Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots,LittleBigPlanet, Gran Turismo 5 and all the others?

PS:Please don t think I m crazy and Im not pro sony or pro nintendo ,I m neutral,btw I m out of here, before people try to kill me for posting this kind of stuff on vgchartz, but the forums are boring today so maybe this thread can help to make them more interesting.

2015 believe.  

Around the Network

Sony domination begins....?

NOW!

Soniez Duminashun beegins Joon Twlelfteh 2008.

T2h daaay thaht Metul Geer Sawlid for comes owt.

B3h01d T3H p0w3r 0f T3h C3!!

ctk495 said:

Do you guys think there is a way that the ps3 come make a comeback beat the 360 and then go for the wii and beat it in sales,anybody remenbers the 10 year plan ,what about Final Fantasy XIII,Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots,LittleBigPlanet, Gran Turismo 5 and all the others?

No.

I wish people would realize one or two games won't suddenly boost a console sells and pull it out of any kind of slump or whatever.  Not saying the PS3 is in a slump, I'm just saying MGS4 isn't suddenly going t oboost sales by 10 million.

Want proof?  Look at the Gamecube.

Around the Network

What's the next scheduled zero hour for Sony domination? It can't be GTA4 - MGS4, maybe?

I could care less... As long as my PS3 doesn't break, can play any game for the system and still gets good AAA titles, I could care less if Sony won't sell another console

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Let me finish my pizza first and I'll be back.

Legend11 said:
ctk495 said:

No.

Yes.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Will the PS3 beat the,

360: certainly

Wii: certainly not