By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. Xbox One: My Thoughts on Each Console and Their Games

Which do you prefer?

PS4 194 72.12%

Xbox One 75 27.88%

Total:269
Locknuts said:
vivster said:
So that whole comparison of features and specs was absolutely meaningless.

No not really. If multiplats are all you play, get a PS4 over an Xbox One.

What you did was a highly subjective comparison that applies to no one but you. And in the end it was meaningless because you just care about the games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Hard to take this thread serious, why iss future exclusives for ps4 missing most of its list? The ps4 future list looks way more varied then x1. X1 lacks Japanese support, a much weaker digital library, worse multiplats. Where is persona, until dawn, ratchet and clank, no mans sky, tomorrow children, deep down, disgaea, etc...

Controller, it does not dominate... the ds4 is the better overall controller, better dpad, sticks are excellent, better bumpers, x1 was a step down from 360.

vivster said:
Locknuts said:
vivster said:

What you did was a highly subjective comparison that applies to no one but you. And in the end it was meaningless because you just care about the games.

Well I'm sure it applies to more people than just me. 

MikePlanor said:

Hard to take this thread serious, why iss future exclusives for ps4 missing most of its list? The ps4 future list looks way more varied then x1. X1 lacks Japanese support, a much weaker digital library, worse multiplats. Where is persona, until dawn, ratchet and clank, no mans sky, tomorrow children, deep down, disgaea, etc...

Controller, it does not dominate... the ds4 is the better overall controller, better dpad, sticks are excellent, better bumpers, x1 was a step down from 360.

So you disagree?

Since this is your opinion, I'm gonna leave this here:

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
vivster said:
Locknuts said:

It applies to me aswell :).

Ps4 have/will got most japanese games.

So the choice is easy for me, ps4.

Locknuts said:
vivster said:

It's not all or nothing. I play exclusives, but last gen probably around 70% of my games were multiplat. These days 3rd party are making tons of really good games (SoM, Dragon Age, Wolfenstein, Destiny, and all the usuall suspects). It's not like gen 6 and earlier where not owning one console meant you were missing dozens of must play games. There were only a handful of must play games last gen they were not multiplat. And if you own a PC and Playstation you have access to just about every game, but Halo and Gears....

the WiiU has by far the best library of exclusive games, it's the performance of multiplats that is killing it (and why they no longer bother to even bring most games to the WiiU now)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Locknuts said:

However I buy these machines to do one thing: play games

At the end of the day, that's what it's all about. ^_^

Glad you're enjoying your machine. My brother has an XBO and brings it over from time to time. Was just playing Sunset Overdrive and I thought the game was a blast.

Keep on enjoying the games. :D

At this point in time, neither one interests me.