By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - On behalf of all The Order 1886 haters, I'd like to thank the PlayStation community for their commitment

Which side are you on?

It's a $60 game. 158 34.80%

Don't like PlayStation, hope it dies. 63 13.88%

I love poking the bears. 23 5.07%

I am a mod. Sigh... 10 2.20%

I am a neutral observer. 147 32.38%

Scoreboard 53 11.67%

Total:454
DannyDanger89 said:
vivster said:
I think the hate is absolutely in line with other hate against games with other flaws.

No other game has ever gotten "Do not pre-order" articles... 

Except for every EA game after BF4 and every Ubi game after WD.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Metacritic currently at 67%. The critics were justified to be sceptical about the hype the game got.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It's just so sad that many spend so much time poking videogames by projecting flaws and whatnot for like over a year.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:
It's just so sad that many spend so much time poking videogames by projecting flaws and whatnot for like over a year.

Well it turned out they were right so the past year of complaining was almost justified at this point for them  

RolStoppable said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152553101&postcount=3589

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152553161&postcount=3591

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152659973&postcount=4578

Where are you get all signs are point to a score less than 70? Here are 30 impressions from real people who have played the game. 1 negative impression out of all of them. Some had a gripe or 2 but overall said they liked it.

And with that said. Read the impressions and tell me the game is terrible regardless of what score it get.

I will get this Friday, and am exicited for it.

The signs I was talking about are previews that have been mixed in general (suggesting a lukewarm reception at best), as well as a review from a French magazine that confirmed all the problems while handing out a generous score (15/20) for the negatives that were listed.

When it comes to predicting a Metascore, media outlets are more reliable than impressions of gamers who obviously want to like a game that they just bought for $60. You will hardly find anyone who will straight up admit that they just bought a lemon.

we knew it was going to be devicive. that said I am interested to try it for myself. if its really just 8-10 hours long than really no loss if it sucks. if it does it I can add to the list of games I have played lately where I completely disagreed. (Loved Dying Light, AC UNity, and Destiny, got bored as fuck with GTA 5... go figure right.... last one I agreed with was DA:I and I thought that game should have been a few point higher over all, like 92-94)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

This right here is why I will never believe any "professional" reviewers.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim

People really should judge for themselves. Don't be fooled by people with hidden agendas.

I'm a big fan of how the game's defenders have transitioned from defending it's length and content to weeding out low outlier scores on metacritic to show the game's "true" quality. We need to start doing that more. Only with low scoring outliers of course, not the high ones, that would be counterproductive.

Why am I not surprised you used the word "Sitch"?

Angelus said:
I'm a big fan of how the game's defenders have transitioned from defending it's length and content to weeding out low outlier scores on metacritic to show the game's "true" quality. We need to start doing that more. Only with low scoring outliers of course, not the high ones, that would be counterproductive.

Lol. You know that YouTube video wouldn't even be funny if i didn't read what the guy was saying in these very forums lol. 

I found more ashaming that 9 million people have bought the Wii U having only a game each few months like you just said and nothing can be done about it.

There are Sony fanboys that defend a bad game like the order as there are Nintendo ones that buy a box with no games only because it has Nintendo written on it. Fanboys are nothing new and can be found on every platform mate.