By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - On behalf of all The Order 1886 haters, I'd like to thank the PlayStation community for their commitment

Which side are you on?

It's a $60 game. 158 34.80%

Don't like PlayStation, hope it dies. 63 13.88%

I love poking the bears. 23 5.07%

I am a mod. Sigh... 10 2.20%

I am a neutral observer. 147 32.38%

Scoreboard 53 11.67%

Total:454

How I imagine Rol right now:

(just noticed the arrow in the gif after I posted it... in many ways it's more fitting now, lol)

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Bravo Rol! Bravo! Never noticed the example of outrageous hate before, but I must say, it is a perfect example!

Uabit said:
I found more ashaming that 9 million people have bought the Wii U having only a game each few months like you just said and nothing can be done about it.

There are Sony fanboys that defend a bad game like the order as there are Nintendo ones that buy a box with no games only because it has Nintendo written on it. Fanboys are nothing new and can be found on every platform mate.

Well, that's sure to offend someone. (me...)

Now all we need is someone to make a Hitler reaction on the Order and everything will be golden. lol! xD

All this hate is pointless anyway. I bet it will still sell tons!

Around the Network
Uabit said:
I found more ashaming that 9 million people have bought the Wii U having only a game each few months like you just said and nothing can be done about it.

There are Sony fanboys that defend a bad game like the order as there are Nintendo ones that buy a box with no games only because it has Nintendo written on it. Fanboys are nothing new and can be found on every platform mate.

Uh huh, well according to metacrtic there are over 50 titles on the Wii U that have over an average of 75%. I don't think that classifies it as "a box with no games".

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

Haters are everywhere, both sides

tiffac said:
Now all we need is someone to make a Hitler reaction on the Order and everything will be golden. lol! xD

They did but to me it isn't as funny as the Respawn interview. That shit is hilarious 

Chubomik said:
Uabit said:

Well, that's sure to offend someone. (me...)

Just cheap trolling, don't take it seriously. 

TheSting said:
tiffac said:

They did but to me it isn't as funny as the Respawn interview. That shit is hilarious 

I saw that, it was so funny! xD

Its a shame that Hitler couldn't cut it this time around. lol!