By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD catching up with the classics: Final Fantasy 7 (finished)

Tagged games:

I'm glad you liked it.

The story was confusing and not completely cohesive, however it was the only game that ever really made me cry.

Around the Network

Good to know you enjoying FFVII, it really is one of the best classics :D.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

padib said:
I'm glad you liked it.

The story was confusing and not completely cohesive, however it was the only game that ever really made me cry.

Aeris death was what did it? Sadly there was no way I wouldn't know it already

Sunstrider said:

I loved it. Not my favorite RPG there on PS1 but was a great game indeed. Tons of stuff to do there.

BraLoD said:
Sunstrider said:

I loved it. Not my favorite RPG there on PS1 but was a great game indeed. Tons of stuff to do there.

Hah! That I could tell .

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
BraLoD said:

Hah! That I could tell .

Not only LoD tops it IMO though
I dunno if Diablo is considered a RPG by most of people (the first was surely not a hack and slash), but both Diablo and Digimon World 3 are still over it in my heart right now.

When people say "every game on the fifth generation aged horribly", I like to remember this game (among others) as my way of saying "what the fuck you're talking about?". And there's no nostalgia here, I've beaten this game for the first time this decade. Which sadly means I already knew who was gonna die, but even then, it was still a rather emotional scene.

But what's next? You're gonna tackle the other FFs? My advice is skipping VIII for the time being and playing IX first. VIII can be... quite daunting and boring if you play it wrong. But if you play it right, you become A GOD with little to no effort, which is always fun.

artur-fernand said:
When people say "every game on the fifth generation aged horribly", I like to remember this game (among others) as my way of saying "what the fuck you're talking about?". And there's no nostalgia here, I've beaten this game for the first time this decade. Which sadly means I already knew who was gonna die, but even then, it was still a rather emotional scene.

But what's next? You're gonna tackle the other FFs? My advice is skipping VIII for the time being and playing IX first. VIII can be... quite daunting and boring if you play it wrong. But if you play it right, you become A GOD with little to no effort, which is always fun.

Yeah, I'm going to play the other 2 next, and 8 will be the first
Love story incoming XD

And yup, I don't know why they say this, I was playing it on a big LED screen and even so it was not bad.
I remember they looking better on old screens though.

BraLoD said:

I dunno if Diablo is considered a RPG by most of people (the first was surely not a hack and slash), but both Diablo and Digimon World 3 are still over it in my heart right now.

When you do FFVIII do not spoil yourself like you did with FFVII, very fun going in blind. Then redoing it with some of the great things in mind.

Good to see that you like Digimon World 3.

I liked all 3 of them, but 1 was my favorite.

Farsala said:
BraLoD said:

When you do FFVIII do not spoil yourself like you did with FFVII, very fun going in blind. Then redoing it with some of the great things in mind.

Good to see that you like Digimon World 3.

I liked all 3 of them, but 1 was my favorite.

This!