By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD catching up with the classics: Final Fantasy 7 (finished)

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
artur-fernand said:


Here's a pro tip for you: prioritize the Refine abilities. All of them. That way, you can avoid having to draw too constantly. Speaking of which, don't draw too much. Drawing a bazillion spells in one fight is akin to reaching level 30 before the first boss.

Mug is another useful ability. If you're planning on upgrading your weapons, using Mug you can possibly get a huge chunk of the items needed for Squall's ultimate weapon without even noticing it.

Don't teach me how to break the game bro


These won't break the game, it'll make the overral experience better =P

Breaking the game involves playing a little bit of Triple Triad.



Around the Network

From what I played it was a solid 3/10, just a random encounter and a spam "attack" galore. Couldn't go any farther than the first disc.



I'm now filled with determination.

Even though I find FFVII to be slightly overrated,  I still think it's an enjoyable game! With that said, stop wasting any time and go play FFIX NOW!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Played FFVII some time ago but never finished it, got to the part before Cloud and the others go to that crater where Sephirot is (after the big battle against Hojo) but I liked a lot what I played even if I got kinda confused by the story later in the game. Maybe someday I'll finish it.



There are no difficult FF games. Only underleveled characters :P



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Even though I find FFVII to be slightly overrated,  I still think it's an enjoyable game! With that said, stop wasting any time and go play FFIX NOW!

Not before FFXIII. Or he'll miss all the continuity!



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good to see you enjoyed it

Looking forward to seeing what you think of 8 and 9 as well. IMO FF8 is the best game of all time... so hopefully you'll enjoy it



Ka-pi96 said:

Looking forward to seeing what you think of 8 and 9 as well. IMO FF8 is the best game of all time... so hopefully you'll enjoy it


Final Fantasy 8 might not be the longest game ever conceived. It has flaws. It has its share of problems along the way. But it is by far one of the most magical games I've ever had the pleasure of playing, and it's my third favourite game of all time. So yes, I agree with Ka-pi here. :)



AZWification said:

Even though I find FFVII to be slightly overrated,  I still think it's an enjoyable game! With that said, stop wasting any time and go play FFIX NOW!


There is still FF8 before it



Keybladewielder said:
Played FFVII some time ago but never finished it, got to the part before Cloud and the others go to that crater where Sephirot is (after the big battle against Hojo) but I liked a lot what I played even if I got kinda confused by the story later in the game. Maybe someday I'll finish it.


You just need to go down there and beat the hell out of Sephiroth, that's the whole third disk