By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a game ever played with your emotions?

Has a game ever made you sad?

Yes 71 78.89%

No 7 7.78%

I cri evaritiem T_T 6 6.67%

I just google kittens then I'm fine 3 3.33%

I'm a wall, sturdy again... 3 3.33%

Total:90

Yes, of course. Don't want to mention anything specific because of of spoilers but the end of Link's Awakening was the first time a game made me feel something.

Around the Network
melbye said:
Yes, of course. Don't want to mention anything specific because of of spoilers but the end of Link's Awakening was the first time a game made me feel something.

Link's Awakening ending was very sad, indeed.

To say playing through COD:WAW on veteran was aggravating is putting it lightly. Some sections took up to 25 attempts as the ridiculous and broken enemy spawning, checkpoint placements and the 100% accurate grenade throws made me die. A lot.

I remember being stuck behind a piece of cover at one checkpoint, with 5 grenade icons appearing next to me, while an infinite wave of enemies kept spawning over a hill. All the while the useless teammate AI couldn't hit the side of a barn with a machine gun. It was capable of inducing eye twitching rage.

Well lets see. First I threw FIFA 14 out of my window, went to the backyard where it ended up and threw it in one of those inflatable kiddy pools (summer, for the dog), stomped on it a few times, then threw it in the muddy grass and stomped on it a few times.
Yup, that happened. The disc survived

The Last of Us made feel somewhat depressed. It was just a grim world and reality that any bad situations or consequence Joel and Ellie went through hit me like a ton of bricks. The end of the summer act was especially hard to watch.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

When Kerrigan killed Fenix in Starcraft: Brood War.
I was so pissed, my ten year old self learned how to use the editor and made my own campaign where Raynor kills kerrigan and ressurects Fenix.

The Wings of Liberty campaign where Raynor seems to have forgotten all that left me awe struck in a different way..........

I LOVE ICELAND!

MGS1 just had me scared, confused and angry during the last couple of moments. Not because I was angry at the game but what was going on in the game, ironically it's also why MGS1 is one of my favourite games.

MGS3's ending was pretty tear jerking.

I always felt really,really sad when one of my pikmins died.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Geez man.. I wish there were girls on this site so you guys wouldn't openly admit much of a wussy you guys are...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The Last of Us enough said...