By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a game ever played with your emotions?

Has a game ever made you sad?

Yes 71 78.89%

No 7 7.78%

I cri evaritiem T_T 6 6.67%

I just google kittens then I'm fine 3 3.33%

I'm a wall, sturdy again... 3 3.33%

Total:90

frustration is an emotion.
so, lots of games.

Around the Network

Shenmue II & Lost Odyssey 

Bioshock 1 I felt somewhat emotional at the end with the happy ending of all of the Little Sisters I had raised (apparently implied) putting their hands over my dying body in a hospital (??)

I cried in Skyward Sword, so there's that xD The beginning of TLOU choked me up too...

Probably Metal Gear Solid 3 in the last part.

That and Heavy Rain, since I was invested on completing the game without any interruptions.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
To say playing through COD:WAW on veteran was aggravating is putting it lightly. Some sections took up to 25 attempts as the ridiculous and broken enemy spawning, checkpoint placements and the 100% accurate grenade throws made me die. A lot.

I remember being stuck behind a piece of cover at one checkpoint, with 5 grenade icons appearing next to me, while an infinite wave of enemies kept spawning over a hill. All the while the useless teammate AI couldn't hit the side of a barn with a machine gun. It was capable of inducing eye twitching rage.

LMAO, yeah veteran on WAW was tough, the nades were ridiculously annoying and at points it nearly put me in tears because i was overwhelmingly frustrated but i cant say i teared up over a games difficulty since i was real young. Another game that pissed me off like WAW was Killzone 2, that game was a nightmare on elite.

Anyway the only game that made me tear up recently was The Last of Us which made me tear up a couple of times.

MGS 3 and MGS4.

The Wolf Among Us, underrated game, played quite well with my thoughts and emotions. A lot of the time you don't know what to think, in the good kind of way.

Only The Walking Dead. I really regretted some of the decisions I made in that game. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ultrashroomz said:
Mother 3.

Probably the first time I ever felt strong emotion from playing a video game.

This. 

Also Majora's Mask.