By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a game ever played with your emotions?

Has a game ever made you sad?

Yes 71 78.89%

No 7 7.78%

I cri evaritiem T_T 6 6.67%

I just google kittens then I'm fine 3 3.33%

I'm a wall, sturdy again... 3 3.33%

Total:90
poklane said:
Well lets see. First I threw FIFA 14 out of my window, went to the backyard where it ended up and threw it in one of those inflatable kiddy pools (summer, for the dog), stomped on it a few times, then threw it in the muddy grass and stomped on it a few times.
Yup, that happened. The disc survived

but... why? was the game really that bad? or did you lost a match for some unfair reason?

Around the Network

Well, in Ninja Gaiden Sigma I completed a level that I was having a lot of trouble with. Then, before I could save on the next level, I accidentally killed myself. I don't know if this counts?

MGS2

NiKKoM said:
Geez man.. I wish there were girls on this site so you guys wouldn't openly admit much of a wussy you guys are...

PwerlvlAmy posted on the first page.

Ruler said:
MGS2

I second this.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Areym said:
The Last of Us made feel somewhat depressed. It was just a grim world and reality that any bad situations or consequence Joel and Ellie went through hit me like a ton of bricks. The end of the summer act was especially hard to watch.

So much that it went with Ellie though the Spring as well, when it start she is so changed... I though I could've lost the past cool Ellie forever, gladly we have that beautiful touching scene right after it.

The end of winter was so heartbreaking as well. That scene with no soung, only the music really stands out for some reason.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

When Nanami died(plot twist)!, in case nobody knows, she's the girl on my sig.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Walking dead S1 and S2. We got punished from staying neutral or if we picks a side. there is nothing you can do that can prevent a bad ending. cause you will like all the characters and all that. and the end of Season 2. fuck!

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

PixelPerfect said:

Ok, weird title I know but I was trying to find a way to phrase it.

Anyways, games are able to stir up emotions in a lot of people, like a feeling of victory or a feeling of anger etc.  So, the question, have you ever played a game that just really made you sad or upset, killing a character you liked, or had a moment that really came out of left field and left you awe-strucked?  If you did, which game or moment, though if you don't want to release spoilers that's fine as well.  Or are you just a stone cold rock that can't be shaken up by that stuff.

Yup, last one I can think of was Little Inferno. Such a good game.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

I take these

So should you, we are better off that way

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence