By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who thinks The Order 1886 Will Shut Up critics?

Will The Order 1886 Shut Critics up?

Yes 213 36.35%

No 289 49.32%

See Results 82 13.99%

Total:584
WiiStation360 said:
Max 82% metacritic.

Critics will kill it for having no multiplayer.

Wait it doesn't? 

Why be in a group then? 

Around the Network

why ? dont we tallk abou how good and different its game looks from others games ,. and stop predicting scores because ofthat ppl now days if the game its not 10/10 .haaa its garbage ..
..... and the game look amazing with awesome story and gameplay.....and cant no way to play it.. how aabout that ...and is true!

People who want this game to be bad, for whatever reason they might have, will maintain their course no matter what. They will find things to nitpick and argue just to justify their dislike.
I think that most people without agendas, who objectively approach the game, will be able to judge the game on its own merits. And so far the gam looks great, and in no way generic.

It won't. It will continually be criticized for not being Gears of War, yet also criticized for doing things its own way. Many writers have already made up their minds.

We all know that won't happen!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

There's no coming back from saying the 30fps makes for a superior gaming experience. I say no.

There are things I like about the game. The art style, the music, the setting, the weapons and the half-breeds, and whatever they bring to the gameplay and story, look good to me. Not sure how the gunplay will be, it doesn't look bad, and some of the weapons seem to have a real kick to them, but it is hard to judge from videos.

The AI doesn't seem great in the videos they have shown off so far. Aside from that, I expect the game to be slaughtered by reviewers for being linear (one of the worst things you can be in videogames today, unless you are talking about a 2D Mario platormer) and for having no multiplayer.

Expecting a sub 70 meta score

RCTjunkie said:
WiiStation360 said:
Max 82% metacritic.

Critics will kill it for having no multiplayer.

Wait it doesn't? 

Why be in a group then? 

For the same reason than Mass Effect : Story

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

celador said:
 I expect the game to be slaughtered by reviewers for being linear 

I like linear games personally though.  Thats just me though

pokoko said:
It won't. It will continually be criticized for not being Gears of War, yet also criticized for doing things its own way. Many writers have already made up their minds.

It reminds Driveclub, no matter how good it was, reviewers had already made their mind with the first build, thats why first build is important, it's difficult to make forget the first impression

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m