By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who thinks The Order 1886 Will Shut Up critics?

Will The Order 1886 Shut Critics up?

Yes 213 36.35%

No 289 49.32%

See Results 82 13.99%

Total:584

It looks great and the gameplay looks standard 3rd person im happy with this why reinvent the wheel also it looks an easy fun platinum.

Around the Network

Well the final boss fight in the game has leaked. If you're worried about QTE or hate them during gameplay eh.. don't watch lol.

Seems it could have a good narrative though, which is what it will need to score well.

I dont get why people are upset about the games linearity, are you kidding me? for the last year all we have gotten is open world games!

Dragon age
GTAV
AC:U
Far Cry
Dying light
Watch doge
inFAMOUS
Sunset
Shadow of Mordor
Destiny

Gimmy a damn break from all this PLEASE, i just want to sit down and relax and play through a more simple story driven game.

Since the game is 60% cutscne/downtime, you may as well watch the whole thing on this guys walkthrough to see for yourself....

https://www.youtube.com/user/playmethrough/videos

I think this is be the most polarised game so far this gen as far as reviews go.

Chevinator123 said:
I dont get why people are upset about the games linearity, are you kidding me? for the last year all we have gotten is open world games!

Dragon age
GTAV
AC:U
Far Cry
Dying light
Watch doge
inFAMOUS
Sunset
Shadow of Mordor
Destiny

Gimmy a damn break from all this PLEASE, i just want to sit down and relax and play through a more simple story driven game.

It's great to have a AAA single player story driven game.  The last thing we need is this dying out and every game being open world or multiplayer only with a few maps and loads of dlc