By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

NiKKoM will have a solution for you.

Someone page NiKKoM.

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said

And thanks MOD, for unlocking my thread and adding the warning in the title. I will make sure to read those rules again.

Don't thank me. Thank BananaKing for vying for this thread to live on for another day. Very nice guy. ^_^

Delete.

LordLichtenstein said:

The support is overwhelming, thanks guys! 

You're a hero my friend. I'm sorry something this terrible happened to you. I hope and pray that your hand fully recovers and that the perpetrators get caught.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

What the hell? Did they attack you randomly?

Yay!!!

Around the Network

That is awful! Usually doctors tell worst case scenarios to prepare patients for anything, so hopefully it was a precautionary warning and it'll get better. If not, you'll know you did something heroic and hopefully find work arounds like others are describing.

Best of luck.

Feel so sorry for you dude. Wish you the best for the future!

Good god, I don't even know what to say. o.o I really feel for you man and you might want to get a second opinion on that thumb.

I think you should have run away with your gf. It might not have been the manliest thing to do but then again you wouldn't be in this shit right now. :( What did they want? Money?

so sorry to read that, from a fellow gamer to another I hope you get healed up soon.

and gaming never dies man, i'd say even if the thumb nerves will take time to heal, probably pc gaming will help in this case, making use of every other finger on keyboard and mouse. I hope that option is still on the table.

hang in there

Good God, that's terrible. Hope you get better soon, and that those bastards get captured and punished big time...