I got attacked when out with my girlfriend over a year ago. Bouncer came up from behind and kicked my legs. My thumb took most of the fall and was nearly cut clean off. If I'm allowed show a picture of it is will. Similar to yours but mine is white and yellow inside.

Around the Network

My point is i thought I'd never game again as my thumb is forever fucked but you'd be surprised at how well you adapt.

I am so fucking sorry! But they're are alternatives. One handed controllers do exist! Also you don't need your right thumb that much for pc gaming. The best scenario is that you gain recovery and are able to play with your desired method but they're is always other types of ways you can play just in case :)

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Deleted.

Really sorry to hear that. I hope that you find some way to game around the limitations you face now.

Around the Network

Delete.

Oh. my god. That genuinely looks horrible. :(

fatslob-:O said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
:(

I'm so sorry man. At least you lived to tell the story and your girlfriend's fine.

About games, you might want to consider PC gaming. Mouse and keyboard seem the best combination if you're unable to use a thumb.

This ... 

I hardly ever use the thumb but some games still suck on playing a keyboard & mouse such as action games ... 

Well its better than nothing :(

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

:( thats so horrible! Sorry man, really pisses me off that there are such ass holes out there
Keep optimistic, let us know how your thumb recovers x

Oh my god I am really sorry to hear that. I really wish you all the best and hope you can get better soon.