By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am so fucking sorry! But they're are alternatives. One handed controllers do exist! Also you don't need your right thumb that much for pc gaming. The best scenario is that you gain recovery and are able to play with your desired method but they're is always other types of ways you can play just in case :)

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Deleted.

Really sorry to hear that. I hope that you find some way to game around the limitations you face now.

Delete.

Oh. my god. That genuinely looks horrible. :(

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
:(

I'm so sorry man. At least you lived to tell the story and your girlfriend's fine.

About games, you might want to consider PC gaming. Mouse and keyboard seem the best combination if you're unable to use a thumb.

This ... 

I hardly ever use the thumb but some games still suck on playing a keyboard & mouse such as action games ... 

Well its better than nothing :(

:( thats so horrible! Sorry man, really pisses me off that there are such ass holes out there
Keep optimistic, let us know how your thumb recovers x

Oh my god I am really sorry to hear that. I really wish you all the best and hope you can get better soon.

LordLichtenstein said:

The support is overwhelming, thanks guys! 

To you who asked if they got caught:

My girlfriend and I could not give much detail about them to the police. It was very dark and they whore grey hoddies. Before they approached us, they were yelling something about my girlfriend being black and why I was fucking muslim? (she is an atheist).

About gaming:

Gaming is the least of my worries at the moment, I am just glad to be alive. But it still sucks though, I have played on Playstation all my life, and occasionally on other platforms. I was never really into PC gaming, mainly because I did not own a gaming PC, but I guess that is a damn good alternative, if my hand stays fuck up. 

How we are doing:

Consider what we just went through, we are doing alright. My body still hurt like a motherf*, but I will survive. I got painkillers which knocks me out for 12-14 hours a day. My girlfriend is still in shock, but she seems to be doing better today. She is taking the week off from work to take care of me :)

Here is a picture of my girlfriend, her name is Pearl.

Again, thanks for all the kind words, they mean a lot! 

And thanks MOD, for unlocking my thread and adding the warning in the title. I will make sure to read those rules again.

Wait you were attacked because of your religion? Damn that's horrible. And it's amazing that your girlfriend is taking care of you. She really loves you then! :) you have a good one on your hand

You have balls dude... I am really sorry to hear about your injuries and all the pain you are going through, it must have been a shocking experience... With time the injuries will heal and you will be able to lead your life like normal, gaming included. You have to stay positive in times like this.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"