By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm sorry to here that. Hope you get well soon .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
:(

I'm so sorry man. At least you lived to tell the story and your girlfriend's fine.

About games, you might want to consider PC gaming. Mouse and keyboard seem the best combination if you're unable to use a thumb.

This ... 

I hardly ever use the thumb but some games still suck on playing a keyboard & mouse such as action games ... 

Omg, that's terrible! :O Hope you get better soon.
And I never knew Denmark was so unsafe.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

and PC gaming is an option too!

Get better soon.

That sucks. I'm glad it didn't went to worse. I wish for you to get well soon. Also, it sucks that you won't be able to play videogames on a gamepad anymore. Even if the nerves got affected, there must me alternatives. PC gaming, for instance.

I hope those thieving bastards get caught, or get their well deserved comeuppance.

Around the Network

im sorry bro

I'm so gutted for you but I believe a person can overcome big obstacles if they are determined so never say game over.

Respect for being brave to save your gf. You're an awesome guy!

Get gaming again soon.

Troll_Whisperer said:
:(

I'm so sorry man. At least you lived to tell the story and your girlfriend's fine.

About games, you might want to consider PC gaming. Mouse and keyboard seem the best combination if you're unable to use a thumb.

Also the Wii Motion controller.

I got attacked when out with my girlfriend over a year ago. Bouncer came up from behind and kicked my legs. My thumb took most of the fall and was nearly cut clean off. If I'm allowed show a picture of it is will. Similar to yours but mine is white and yellow inside.

My point is i thought I'd never game again as my thumb is forever fucked but you'd be surprised at how well you adapt.