By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

atleast it's good to hear you are relatively well, this could have ended even worse ..

so unfair that these disgusting cave men will likely get away with it :(

Around the Network

Best wishes on the recovery.

Those who do this sort of thing will get their's.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Get well soon buddy, hope those cowardly bastards get what they deserve.

I reckon you could still use a mouse. Especially if you rig something up that attaches it more firmly to your palm. M/KB is great control scheme once you've adjusted to it. Anyway, get well soon.

Why did you post this on a gaming forum? Do explain.

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
Mystro-Sama said:

What? Did you piss them off or something?

They were yelling some really mean stuff to us, so I asked them (in a kind tone) what their problem was.

Comments about your gf? I could see how that would be annoying. And I hope theres an investigation going for this matter.

Best wishes...I would seriously look into PC games, or games that can be played with one hand. I know it would keep gaming through hell and highwater, even if I had to change the way I played and the games I've played.

Wow. I hope you get better soon, this is so unfair. :/

And don't rule out gaming just yet. Doctors can't know for sure (not 100%) how your scenario will be when you recover.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Jesus, dude, glad you are alive. Heal up and hopefully the shitbags that did this are getting their due.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

you can always use your girlfriend as a right thumb :p jk

i hope you recover soon

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.