By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Iluvatar211 said:
Why did you post this on a gaming forum? Do explain.

Really Dude? First of all. Vgchartz isn't just for gaming. Theyres all types of threads with different topics on here. Second of all. It still relates to gaming because he will have to change the way he games if he loses control of his thumb. Third of all have some respect. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Jesus, fuck gaming you should be glad you got out of that with your life. Hope you have a good recovery bud.

Since things like hand/arm transplant/reinplant exists, I'm sure it's possible to move your thumb again, even if it won't cheap.

A reminder of the world we live in. Not what I expected when I opened this thread. Hope youre back to one hundred percent soon. In the mean time, maybe you can get yourself Kinect'ed....

LordLichtenstein said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
What the hell? Did they attack you randomly?

They were yelling some very mean things to us, so I asked them (in a kind tone) what their problem was.. The rest you know.

Maybe they just wanted a hug?

But seriously though, Im so sorry to hear that

Yay!!!

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:

A few nights ago, my girlfriend and I was attacked on our way back home from an event. I told my girlfriend to run, and she did, but I got beat up pretty bad. I broke a few bones here and there (don't know the names of the bones in English) and I got stabbed two times on my upper body and one time through my right hand. The doctor said, that some nerves got cut in my hand and I might never use my thumb again...

So gaming is completely out of the picture now .. 

Fuck me.

I'm nearly certain you can get a 1 handed controller

old skool

kinisking said:
LordLichtenstein said:

The support is overwhelming, thanks guys! 

To you who asked if they got caught:

My girlfriend and I could not give much detail about them to the police. It was very dark and they whore grey hoddies. Before they approached us, they were yelling something about my girlfriend being black and why I was fucking muslim? (she is an atheist).

About gaming:

Gaming is the least of my worries at the moment, I am just glad to be alive. But it still sucks though, I have played on Playstation all my life, and occasionally on other platforms. I was never really into PC gaming, mainly because I did not own a gaming PC, but I guess that is a damn good alternative, if my hand stays fuck up. 

How we are doing:

Consider what we just went through, we are doing alright. My body still hurt like a motherf*, but I will survive. I got painkillers which knocks me out for 12-14 hours a day. My girlfriend is still in shock, but she seems to be doing better today. She is taking the week off from work to take care of me :)

Here is a picture of my girlfriend, her name is Pearl.

Again, thanks for all the kind words, they mean a lot! 

And thanks MOD, for unlocking my thread and adding the warning in the title. I will make sure to read those rules again.

Wait you were attacked because of your religion? Damn that's horrible. And it's amazing that your girlfriend is taking care of you. She really loves you then! :) you have a good one on your hand

Damn I am sorry to hear about this. I hope those crooks pay for what they did. But count your blessing, you are alive and able to tell this story. And your girlfriend is okay. Things could have went much worse when you think about it.

I don't think you playing video games are out of the picture completely. I mean you could still play RPGs granted the worst case scenario. But by the looks of all the success stories here I feel you'll be in tip top shape in no time!

And yeah your GF definitely seems like a keeper! Taking care of you after your herotics as well! More than worth the sacrifice of keeping her safe!

Didn't think that sort of thing would happen in Denmark.

You have my sympathy. Gaming, typing, ugh. Get well soon.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Oh my. That's truly awful. I hope they are caught and you heal soon. This is just horrifying.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Terrible. I've had a similar experience myself with a deep wound to my left thumb. Was moving sheets of glass with two guys and someone bumped something and swoosh... I can see my bone.

Luckily, I have healed fine and you sir I truly believe will too! Because... you fought for your friends.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"