By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever liked a sequel to a game you hated/disliked?

sundin13 said:
Dragon Age Inquisition looks interesting, while the first two look too bland...haven't played them though >.>

Otherwise, if I actually play a game I don't like, I'm not gonna play its sequel

The first one is definitely worth a go... the second is painful. Three premarily fixes two.

Around the Network

Devil May Cry 2 was amazing :^)

Rayman Legends was waayyyy better than Origins.

Assassins Creed 2 and Mortal Kombat 9 are the games that cross my mind for now even though I loved the character of Altair the game was just a mess.

Red Dead Redemption.  

I can't believe that game was made by the same developers that did the awful Red Dead Revolver.

Around the Network

Digimon world 3. I don't get how people can say 2 does have some appeal, it's a terrible game stuck between two of the best game in the franchise.

RenCutypoison said:
Digimon world 3. I don't get how people can say 2 does have some appeal, it's a terrible game stuck between two of the best game in the franchise.

I like them all. Digimon world 2 battles bored me to death. But once I got enough patience to live through it, I really liked to mess around with DNA digivolving. I had my save file in the last area, but lost it. Definitely will not pick it up again anytime soon. Digimon world 1 however I play often.

OT: Thought Stronhold was meh, but I really like the spinoff sequel Stronghold Crusader.

ridge racer V didnt like any previous games

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Infamous 2; I hated the first Infamous. It literally gave me a headache. Fuck that game.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Farsala said:
RenCutypoison said:

I like them all. Digimon world 2 battles bored me to death. But once I got enough patience to live through it, I really liked to mess around with DNA digivolving. I had my save file in the last area, but lost it. Definitely will not pick it up again anytime soon. Digimon world 1 however I play often.

OT: Thought Stronhold was meh, but I really like the spinoff sequel Stronghold Crusader.

Did you hear about redigitize fan-translation ending soon ?